Everybody at the table rolled their eyes.

" Man , it's like you attached to her like super glue or some shit !" Said Deon.

Everyone laughed.

I just shook my head at him.

Maybe I am attached to her.

So what ?

" Yea , I damn sure am. Idc how crazy it is." I said kind of snapping back.

" You don't have to get all defensive. I'm just saying the truth." He said holding his hands up in innocence.

" I'm sorry dawg , it's just I don't understand why her ass always does this shit. She always wanna run off without saying nothing." I said twisting my lips.

" Got a brother feeling like he did something to hurt you." I said grinning.

" Mhm , like you haven't." Said Tracy sipping on his drink.

" I mean , I did fuck up a few times in the past , but other than that , I'm fine." I said shrugging.

I looked over towards the entrance and saw Michelle and Tony come in.

She was looking fine.

I mean fine fine.

Finer than any wine.

Her outfit was fine asl on her.

She was having a conversation with one of the boys at the party.

That's what really caught my attention other than anything else.

Tony made her way over to the table and sat down.

She looked at me and saw the way I was staring into Michelle's conversation.

" Mauri , there is nothing to worry about. They are no more than just friends. Trust me." She said scooting in closer to Tracy.

" Yea man , I've known Lawrence for a while now. He's cool." said Calvin elbowing me.

I turned to him.

" Yk this nigga ? How come you ain't tell me bout him ?" I asked him.

" Idk , I just met him at a block party a few months ago. I just never brought him up like that." Said Calvin downing his Dr. Pepper.

I sucked my teeth and looked back over at them.

She was smiling mighty hard for that to just be her friend.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a long ass hug.

I could tell she was hesitating , but she hugged him back.

She turned around and started making her way over to the table.

When she got to the table , I popped out a question at her that I've been wanting to know since I saw her with Lawrence.