•9•

𝐷𝐴' 𝑀𝐴𝑈𝑅𝐼

I was sitting up in my house in the living counting up my money

I smoked a little blunt on the side. That weed'll get you pushing.

Khalil and Tracy busted into my house arguing and bickering.

" Man , what the hell is y'all problem ?!" I yelled causing them to shut up.

" This dumb ass fool thinks Jay-Z is better than Pac. Are you outta yo goddamn mind ? " Said Khalil asking Tracy.

" Oh yea , you tripping fr fool." I said laughing at him

" Whatever man , an opinion is an opinion !" Said Tracy.

" How you doing." Said Khalil sitting beside me.

I took a deep breathe and raised my eyebrows. " Michelle doesn't want shit to do with me." I said rubbing my forehead.

" Damn , it's been a week dawg. What the fuck did you do to her ?" Asked Tracy.

" Look , it was an accident. I just wasn't thinking and I pulled a gun out on Brandy." I said.

" Da' Mauri , is yo head stuck up yo ass ! What were you thinking !" Yelled Khalil.

" I know , I know. I felt bad ... real bad." I said shaking my head.

Khal and Tracy just looked over at each other.

" You don't ever say you feel bad." He said.

" Because I don't say things I don't mean. I mean it." I said.

" I even sent Brandy a whole bunch of flowers , her favorite candy , and all of it trying to apologize. But I know that it won't take back what I did." I said biting my lip.

" I mean , she forgave me and all , but I know she's still mad about that." I said.

" You right about that one. She's that type of person to forgive , but won't forget." Said Khalil.

" So if Bran got over it , why can't Michelle ?" Asked Tracy.

I just sat there quiet knowing that wasn't the only reason why she was mad at me.

" Mauri , we know that type of silence. What else did you do man ?" Asked Khal.

" Look , I basically told Michelle that she didn't know what struggle was and all of that. I told her some fucked up shit. " I said.