Before he could make another move, I stepped back which made him look up at me in confuison.
"Catch me first." I grinned before turning around and hopping into the water behind me. As I entered, a splash was created around me almost welcoming me in. The water was shallow so I landed safely inside and was able to stand on my feet as I cheekily grinned at Sukuna who had raised his brow at my behaviour.

Looking up at Sukuna , I waited for his next move only to see him begin to strip himself of his kimono before climbing into the water aswell.
"Come here, pet. Let me have my fun." Sukuna told me, coming closer and closer to me in a way that made me feel like his prey. I teased him, staying back and waiting for him to come closer- disobeying his orders. He smirked at my new found confidence, excited to what this may bring to our sexlife- he wasn't sure yet.

Once he got within arms length of me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him so that my back landed against his bare chest. I could feel his hardened member against my lower back, the size of it equal to that of his usual two. His fingers began dancing down my lower stomach, cheekily making it's way to my heat.

"Quite a show you made. But now look where you are? In the same position you would have been over there. Only now- I'm not going easy on you." Sukuna whispered into my ear, licking the shell of it knowing it always made me shiver. I hummed as his finger finally landed on my clit, squirming as it began stroking me in small slow circles. I whined in his hard grip, whining even more once two hands came of out knowhere and grabbed each of my breasts into their fists.

I felt mutilated, every one of my sensitive nubs being taken care of by one of Sukuna's hands. I was an idiot to think that was the worst of it when we both knew that he had just begun. Suddenly wet sensations were felt on my nipples making me look down only to realise he had made mouths on his palms. The mouth gave me no mercy, sucking my hardened nub and pulling it just to see it pop back into place.

A sudden moan ripped from my throat as Sukuna shoved a single finger into my heat, slowly one by one adding more and more untill eventually he ran out of fingers to add. At this point my cunt was stretched out to occupy his whole fist. He fisted me slowly, chuckling darkly as he noticed I found it difficult to take in sincere breaths. It all felt to good. He could tell by the way I moaned and the way my body was sprawled agaisnt his.

"Now, I think it's time to show this beautiful thing some attention." He whispered into my ear as he brushed against my gspot. I cried out Sukuna's name at the sensation, practically shaking on his fist. Not only was he teasingly stroking my gspot but the hand that held up on of my arms had gone down to continue attention on my clit, creating another mouth just to suck on it.

My whole body felt weak, every important place feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. I was puty in his hands, my hands gripping onto his arms for support.
"Look at me." Sukuna mumbled, making me turn my head toward him. He then captured my lips with his, living the feeling of when I moaned into his mouth. I couldn't help but bite on his lips a few times, not being able to control my actions while feeling so good.

Gasping out once again, I realises that Sukuna had finally started fisting me roughly. He slid his fist in and out of my heat at a rough pace but managed to stimulate my gspot after every thrust.
"I can't." I whined out, the pleasure from everything finally seeming too much.
"You can and you will." Sukuna growled as he parted from my lips and bit into my neck. I whined out at his words, not knowing how to help myself at this point. I was on the edge- the actual edge and just afted one push-

I came. I not only came all over Sukuna's hands but literally squirted into the water around us. Sukuna snickered at the gushing sound before spinning me around to face him and the lifting me off of the floor. Before I knew what was happening, my feet were off of the floor and now around his neck as he lapped up every drop coming out of my pussy.

My moans and whines seemed pathetic as he overestimated me, purposely giving specific attention to my clit. After all, overestimulation was Sukuna's favourite toy. He loved the way I squirmed at screamed out his name as I not only came but felt like I was still coming, again and again. Sukuna ate me out like a starved man, showing me no mercy. He gripped my ass tight as he lapped up my juices, scratching down my cheeks as he licked.

"Suk-" I cut myself off with a moan, instantly noticing how Sukuna laughed into my cunt. Vibrations stimulating me further into oblivion.
"Now, I think you're 'ready'." The man finally said with a smirk, pulling me off of him and pushing me back against a rock behind me. He spun me once again so that my hands and cheek were flat against the rock.

Without hesitation, he pushed into me. He pushed me further into the rock, squishing my body in further as he began rocking back and forth. He chuckled as he rutted into me, watching as I tried to stay standing and still against the rock. He put a hand against my lower stomach, humming in approval as he felt himself move in and out. Proudly, he forced my hand away from the rock and onto my stomach as well.

"Feel me? I'm-Fuck- I'm inside your uterus." He told me between thrusts. I moaned loudly as I felt his cock push in and out of me, comletely wrecking my insides and smashing my gspot without even trying.
"One day- ugh- One day there won't be a d-difference. Your uterus and vagina? They will just be one big hole. My- my fuck hole. My tight little fuck hole." He moaned, thrusting faster as he began turning himself on even more with his words.

"I'm j-just your f-fuck hole Sukuna j-just yours." I whined making him growl out in possessiveness again. He used one of his hands to grab ahold of my neck, pulling me back enough so he could shove a few fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them instantly, not even giving him a chance to order me to do what he wanted. I was dribbling down my face, saliva and cum everywhere as I sucked on his fingers and moaned at the pleasure he was giving me at the same time.

With only a few more thrusts, I was cumming again, squirting once again but this time against his cock. The water around us hadn't stopped slashing and by now is was probably 50% cum. Sukuna picked up his pace even more, chasing his own high with loud groans. Once with only a few more thrusts, he was coming into my pussy. Almost instantly, everything began gushing out of me making him push harder into me to plug me up.

My stomach began bulging at the cum that was still coming into my uterus.
"My fucking cum dump." Sukuna groaned, watching my stomach inflate like a balloon with a loud groan.
"So full~" I whined, sqeezing onto Sukuna's arm with pleasure. Without another word, Sukuna roughly pulled out and pulled my hair so that I was now facing him and sat on my knees with my head back and mouth open.

He plugged up my cunt with his fist then just like that, he began milking his cock for everything it had to offer into my mouth. I lapped up everything like the greedy girl I was, some of his cum splashing onto my face which made me smile. Once he was done, he let go of his cock and removed his fist from my cunt, now getting to enjoy the show of all his cum seeping out of me.

"What a messy girl." Sukuna mused as he calmed down, looking at the cum splashes on my face and now the new stream flowing fown my legs.
"Your messy girl." I panted out which made him grin again and nod before saying,

"Yes, my messy girl."

(A.N : I-...No words. Speechless once again.)

Chapter 74 Quote Teaser :

"Ahh! Where are my manners? (Y/n), these three men are the Cursed Womb : Death
Paintings 1-3."