'Nice of you to finally join us.' Melina joked Nat just shrugged it off clearly upset. She  was fighting with her little side and it was having an affect on on on her emotions, I held her hand under the table and she exhaled and half smiled. I noticed Nat wasn't eating then realised why she didn't like eating whole sandwiches. 'Excuse me do you guys have any table knives.' 'Yes top drawer on the-' Melina was interrupted to yelena throwing a switchblade at me I caught it, opened it then flipped it several times before catching it again. Everyone looked at me open mouthed, Melina broke the silence. 'Yelena how many times do I have to tell you about throwing knives at the dinner table?' 'It's the only way I can survive sitting with this family this long.' Without warning she threw another except this one was open I still caught it fine and did another trick Nat clapped.

'You like that Nat? Watch this.' I started juggling them adding double spins and other cool tricks. Yelena just blinked. 'You're my new best friend.' I chuckled. Nat clapped again this time Alexei joined in. He leaned across the table. 'Do you think you could teach me that?' I laughed and shook my head. I finally did what I intended to do and cut up her sandwich. 'What's wrong Natasha? You can't cut up your own sandwich.' Alexei laughed Nat shifted nervously and put her head down I squeezed her hand. 'I'm getting sick of you.' Yelena stated calmly but eyes full of anger. 'Leave her be.' Nat shot her an appreciative look before hiding her face again. 'I'm just saying why is y/n cutting up her food like she's a little baby.' 'I am not a baby!' Nat slammed her hand on the table she stood up and went to walk away, I didn't say anything just got up to follow her. But Nat just froze in place. 'I'm not a baby. I'M NOT A BABY.' She sobbed into my shoulder.

'Look what you did you bastard!' Yelena got up and rubbed nats back. 'Shh it's okay you're safe.' I reassured She shook her head. 'If you don't feel safe we will go right now.' She shook her head again. 'What will make you feel safer?' She pulled on my sleeve. 'I'm listening what do you want?' 'Nat go magic.' Her voice wavered as she pulled my sleeve once again this time I realised and took it off and put it onto her she instantly pulled her hood up hiding the tears. 'Nat where'd you go?' This time she didn't say anything but took my hand so I'd know where she was. 'What's she doing?' Yelena mouthed. 'She's invisible.' I mouthed back and winked yelena smiled. Nat pulled on my tshirt this time. And looked at me pleadingly this time I knew what she wanted I picked her up.

'Come on it cannot be just me who finds this strange. Obviously this is your doing.' Alexei frowned at me. 'Natasha was fine before this... whatever this is.' Yelena snapped. 'She's dealing with a lifetimes worth of trauma YOU TWO CAUSED... ESPECIALLY YOU! AND SHES FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO ACCEPTS HER INSTEAD OF INSULTING HER ALL THE TIME And you want to blame Y/n?!.... Shut the fuck up Or I will launch you through that wall Хуй! (dick)' Alexei looked stunned Melina looked impressed yet I could see she felt guilty. Nat squeezed me tighter. 'Yelena I think that's enough. Who wants desert?' Melina smiled we all nodded but then I heard nats sobs get louder. 'Shh it's okay. She's not gonna calm down till I take her upstairs.' I whispered the last part to Yelena, still swaying Nat and rubbing her back.  'Take her I'll try explain this to them.' I nodded and carried Nat upstairs.

'Hey can I see my baby girls pretty face?' Nat slowly lifted her head and saw we were in our bed and relaxed. 'How about we get you in comfier clothes before na nite?' Nat nodded. I slipped out and put the bag on the bed so Nat could pick what she wanted to wear. She chose a blue onesie with a little duck sewn near the shoulder. I got her changed when I went to close the zip I saw a plastic bag sticking out I didn't recognise. Wanda had packed her some pacifiers I didn't know she even bought them. Nat saw the package and took it. 'Why has these?' 'Wanda must have packed them with your sippy cups.'

'Me has them?' She seemed confused but nervous. 'Only if you want to. You can try it if you want then I'd be the only one to see.' Nat paused and hesitantly turned the packet over and pulled at the back seal. 'Here.' I opened them she pulled one out and looked at it. 'Do you want to? If you do I'll just give it a quick wash.' Nat nodded slowly. I got up and rinsed it before placing it in nats mouth, she blinked and exhaled almost instantly relaxed and I smiled. 'Come here bub.' I opened my arms and she sat in my lap the side of her head resting on my chest. We stayed like that until Melina called for us. Nat was too deep in little space to care how she was seen at this point which was good because she looked extremely cute, so the complete opposite of how she wants to look.

When we got towards the bottom of the stairs I realised Nat still had her paci in I asked if I should remove it but Nat covered her mouth and dug her head into my shoulder rubbing slightly. 'Hey it's okay I won't take it I'm sorry.' I didn't mean to upset her it made my heart hurt. Luckily she relaxed and I carried her back into the room. 'Hello Natasha come to Папа (papa)' Nat giggled and I handed her over. 'I am sorry for my behaviour earlier. I am more than okay with you being a small.' I laughed yelena facepalmed and Melina sighed. 'A little... Natasha is a little.' I waited for Nat to tense up or flinch but she didn't. 'Little... small tis the same thing.' Alexei defended. Melina smiled at Nat and tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

Later on Nat was playing with yelena and her stuffed animals.
(Sorry the format changed this was just a plan/idea but I cannot be bothered to restructure it)

Melina: are they in love?

Nat: these two are but not those two they just friends

Alexei: why is that? Are they too scared to admit feelings? *he laughs*

Nat: 'no teds too special and that one (points to one of yelena's) likes no one he doesn't want to be in wuv he like 'Lena.' yelena smiled

Melina: you don't want to fall in love? I mean I don't blame you men are *looks at Alexei* well men but you haven't thought about being with a woman?

Yelena: no mother I don't want either

Alexei: so no grandkids?

Yelena: we can't have kids dipsh*t

Alexei: I know but your partners...?

Yelena: No! I will get a dog take it or leave it.

Alexei: A dog? What am I supposed to do with a dog for a grandchild?

Yelena: it's better than a pig

Melina: dogs are pretty cute.

Nat: 'uppy!'

Alexei: fine you can get a dog. Don't expect me to like it though.

Melina: he will definitely like it