Enemy

Is break time, so Jin Chenwei went to the third years floor to look for Zhuo Zhi. But, as she get to Zhuo zhi's class she heard, "today we have a student starting at Yu Qing" said the teacher. "Her name is Ji chuyou" said the teacher. "Chuyou, do you want to introduce yourself" said the teacher. "Say like your hobbies, your favourite class or favourite food" said the teacher. "Hi my name is Ji Chuyou as she play with my long brown hair and I love chemistry and math, my hobbies are gymnastics and basketball" said Ji chuyou as she wink at Zhuo Zhi. "Ok very good chuyou, you are not nervous at all, you can sit next to Zhuo Zhi" said the teacher. "Ok class, you can go to lunch" said the teacher. After class, all the girls  come to Ji chuyou and said "omg I love your hair" said the first girl. "Yeah you are so pretty and beautiful" said the second girls. "Thanks girl" said Ji Chuyou. "Wanna come to my house to party after school ?" said the third girl. "Definitely girls " said Ji Chuyou with a smile. As Zhuo Zhi walks out of his class, he saw Jin Chenwei. "Oh hi, Chenwei what are you doing here" ask Zhuo Zhi. "Oh um.... I'm just want to tell you that Chi Dayong said there is a meeting after school in the tennis office, remember to come" said Jin Chenwei as she blush. "I will thanks" said Zhuo Zhi. "Hi Zhuo Zhi said Ji chuyou playing with her hair while touching his blue tie. "Um hi" said Zhuo Zhi as he remove Ji Chuyou' hand off his tie. "Don't be shy"said Ji Chuyou grabbed him by his tie and pull him closer to her lips. Then Zhuo Zhi grabbed her hand and twist her hand so hard that she start screaming while everyone start staring at Ji Chuyou and Zhuo Zhi. Sorry, "I just don't like people grabbed my tie"said Zhuo Zhi coldly. After school time, I went to Zhuo Zhi class to wait for Zhuo Zhi to come out, "Hi  Zhuo Zhi"  "I said smiling. "Oh hi, let's go to the tennis office"  said Zhuo Zhi. "Wait Zhuo Zhi, why are you going" said Ji Chuyou winking at Zhuo Zhi. "Oh I'm going to the tennis meeting with Jin Chenwei" said Zhuo Zhi . "Ok I'll see you after the tennis meeting" said Ji Chuyou wink at him the blow him a kiss. My heart dropped, I was about to cry but I don't  want to let Zhuo Zhi see it so I ran as fast as I can to the girls washroom to cry myself but Zhuo Zhi follow me. "Chenwei are you ok?" Ask Zhuo Zhi. I continue sobbing hard and I probably thinks Zhuo Zhi heard it too but I can't help it. "I'm fine I'm fine"  I stuttered with crying noise. "Are you sure?" Ask Zhuo Zhi. "Yeah yeah, I am" I said continue sobbing. "You can go without me " I said. "Ok are you sure" said Zhuo Zhi. "Yes, I sure" I said. "Ok I'll see you" said Zhuo Zhi grabbed his bag and left. I thought my life is over, I can't believe a new girl start liking Zhuo Zhi. I start to wipe my tears off a towel and grabbed my bag and left the bathroom. I arrived, and everyone was there staring at me. "Jin Chenwei, you are late" said Captain Mu Siyang. "I'm sorry" I said nervously still trying to wipe the tears out of my face before anyone could sees it. "What happened dear" said coach Qi Na walks toward me. "I'm fine I'm fine"  I said as I took my seat beside Qiao Chen and He xinglong and cover my face with my black hair. "No sweetheart tell, did someone bully you?" Ask Coach Qi Na. "I just had a very bad day at school"  I lied as I lift my head up. "Ok, Yan Zhming you and tell your researchers about our first opponents"  said Qi Na walks away. Then Tang Jiale whispered in Chi Dayong's ear "do you like Jin Chenwei likes Zhuo Zhi? Ask Tang jiale then he started to giggles. "because every time I saw Chenwei is outside of Zhuo Zhi's classroom" Jiale continued. "Tang Jiale!" Said Yan Zhming then everyone start to stare at Jiale. Wha....wha...what? Why did you called my full name? Ask Jiale. When I'm talking, aren't you listening? Ask Yan Zhming that makes jiale shut up. "Ok ask I was saying, our first opponent is Yu Hang High school" said Yan Zhming. Right now our rates of winning is 90 percents" said Yan Zhming. "Second doubles we have Qiao Chen and He Xinglong, First doubles we have the golden partners"  said coach Qi Na. "Third singles is Zhang Baiyang, second singles is Jin Chenwei and in first singles is Zhuo Zhi"  Qi Na continued. "Ok everyone go to the tennis court and train" said Coach Qi Na.