CHAPTER 17

Peyton was shifting restlessly in bed, letting out small whimpers from time to time. Initially, Ezra continued typing at his laptop, intending to finish the editorial on foreign politics he was working on. However, the whimpers got louder, making the black-haired man worry again, so he abandoned the article, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong, my love? Are you in pain? Should I call Ross or Uncle Rayne? Or do you prefer Maxine?"

"I need you," Peyton whispered, lightly squeezing Ezra's hand. "Please, hold me a little." They started to writhe on the bed.

"Okay, baby, I got you." Thaddeus's son soothed his lover, sliding under the covers. "Are you better?" he lightly rubbed the baby bump, a little more visible with each day that passed.

"Actually, I'm horny as hell. I want us to do the naughty and dirty, you know, like old times," Peyton suggestively winked. "You haven't touched me in ages. I want your mouth and hands on me, your..."

"No," Ezra cut them short. "You know what Maxine said, how it would affect the baby in a negative way. There is a way, though, if it would make you happy." The young Bloom locked his sapphire-blue eyes with his lover's light green ones. "You can be inside me, instead of the other way around, what about that?"

"Ezra, I...thank you, I'll be gentle," Peyton whispered, kissing their lover on the corner of his mouth.

Retrieving the lube bottle from the nightstand, they coated themselves with a generous amount, circling the other man's hole and slicking it properly. Once they were done with the preparations, Peyton started to slowly push inside the black-haired man, who wantonly spread his legs some more, lifting his hips to meet his lover's thrusts.

The lovemaking was slow and sweet, partly because they were afraid of harming the baby, and also because they topping for the first time. Peyton didn't want to hurt Ezra, especially knowing his traumatic past. It was the perfect occasion for the beautiful photographer to experiment another side of love, learning patience at the same time.

When, after giving and receiving, controlling and being gently guided, the sweet reward came, Peyton fell down on the bed, spent, smiling, basking into the adoration pouring from Ezra's eyes. They were in love and loved back, they thought, drifting asleep.

****

"Ezra, man, what happened to your skinny ass?" Alasdair asked two weeks later, while hanging out with the parents-to-be, Justin, Marcus, Hayden, and his fiance Arnett on the large couch in Leon's living room. "Is it me or do you not walk quite straight lately?"

"Was he ever straight? I've only known him as gay." Vincent's nephew smirked, earning himself a poisonous glare from the redhead.

"My boyfriend is the greatest," Peyton purred, wrapping their arms around Ezra's neck and nipping at the tender flesh behind his ear. "Two weeks ago, he bottomed for me, and we've done that ever since, almost every day."

"You truly have an amazing older brother, Justin," Marcus said enthusiastically, wiggling his fist. "He's not the typical alpha male, who wants to dominate his physically weaker partner, on the contrary."

"Give me a chance, and I'm going to demonstrate to you how much I am Ezra's brother," Thaddeus's younger son passionately whispered, making the other boy blush a deep shade of pink.

"We did all kind of things, experimented a lot, played with wax and ice cubes, stuck things in places," Peyton spoke in the same dreamy voices, making their lover swallow hard. "Plus, that magic mouth and tongue," they moaned, closing their eyes.