|| The audition ||

Sophia woke up with a nervous stomach. You know when you have something really important and you just feel kinda sick? Well that's how she felt. She showered and washed her hair then blow dried it.

she changed into some black footless tights with a black leotard then put bike shorts over the top, She then threw on some grey joggers and t-shirt on cos she's not gonna get the subway all the way to the upper east side in a leotard.

She put her pointe shoes and everything that she needed in her bag. She walked through to the kitchen and grabbed a banana because that's all she could stomach right now.

She heard Sonny get in super late last night which can only mean he had an argument with his dad. Sophia walked over to him and pulled a blanket over him then pressed a kiss to his forehead.

When she turned around she noticed a piece of paper on the coffee table. She picked it up and read it.

Hey Soph,
I will probably be asleep when you leave for your audition. But I wanted to wish you good luck somehow. Your gonna kill it I already know.
I love you big sis,
sonny bunny x
P.s. stop by Dani's salon on your way to the subway ;)

She smiled at the note and picked up her bag and left.

Sophia was walking down the street coming up to the salon. She was slightly confused as to why Sonny said to stop by here.

She reached the door and walked through, all the lights were off when she walked through.

"Dani?" she called through. She reached for the light switch and flipped the lights on.

She swore her heart fell through her ass. As the lights came on she was greeted by the smiling faces of all her loved ones.

"SURPRISE" they all shouted in unison. "Holy shit" she gasped stepping back.

"We wanted to wish you good luck mi hermana" Dani said as she hugged her sister. "Your gonna dance beautifully" she kissed her cheek.

Then Abuella came over to her "Good luck my love I believe you will be wonderful" she gives her a hug.

Next was Nina she came and held both her hands and stared right room Sophia's eyes "You have worked so hard for this Soph, you can do it" Nina tells her.

Then Kevin came over "Mi Bailerina you will be amazing I maybe old but I have seen you dance and if they don't let you in then they are missing out." he says to her.

Vanessa then came over to her "Good luck Phia you will be great I know it" she says.

She locked eyes with Usnavi from across the room and he sent her a reassuring smile which she returned.

Neither of them wanted to say anything here because their loved ones would gossip about it too much.

"Thank you so much every one you have no idea how much this means to me" Sophia says her eyes glossing over in happiness.

They all shout their goodbyes and good lucks as she leaves the shop.

She starts walking to the subway station feeling thankful for the people in her life.

She then hears someone call out her name. She turns around and sees Usnavi running after her.

When he catches up to her he stands in front of her, "Can I walk you to the station" he asks her.