dylan o'brien - jace norman

"You know T-Pose, when I saw your caller ID, I was thinking that you were just checking up on me." I say walking around the kitchen with the phone on speaker, laying on the counter. 

"Especially since it's almost been 3 years." I add slamming the fridge, and sitting back on the stool. 

"And I'm very sorry about that, Y/N. You know that the Teen Wolf cast hasn't been keeping up with each other since the end of season 6." He blurts out, making me roll my eyes. 

"And while I am calling to check up on you, I have amazing news." 

"And what news could that be?" I ask.

"Jeff Davis wants to do a season 7."

I groan, slamming my head on the counter. 

"Can't we just let it die? Just, let it die, T." I say lifting my head up. 

"You don't want to do it?" He asks, and I could hear the hurt in his voice. 

"Of course I would want to do it, it's just..."

"Dylan."

Dylan O'Brien. The one guy that I would do anything for, the guy that I was in love with for almost 7 years. Only to keep these feelings hidden because of his relationship with Britt. 

And when they broke up, I had already moved on. 

Kinda. 

"I really don't want to see him, T. Especially when he found out that I had a crush on him, and made the last episode extremely awkward."

"But aren't you dating Jace?"

I cringe thinking about a week ago and everything that happened. I don't answer.

"What happened?" He questioned, his voice getting a little worried. 

"He might have left the apartment, along with his stuff, and Henry."

"Y/N, what happened?"

"That's the thing. It wasn't him, it was me. I was so stressed about finding a project after Teen Wolf, and he was finishing his show too. And we got into a fight, and I might have said some things that I didn't mean, and it just kinda spiraled from there." I sigh, looking around at the empty apartment. 

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, it's just...I don't know if I can do that. Especially everything that happened this week, and not knowing where Jace and I's relationship stands right now. And seeing Dylan, it's a lot, T."

"I get it, Y/N. Call me if you need anything, and remember, you're always apart of the Teen Wolf family, and can come back anytime." 

He hangs up, leaving me in silence. I go to sit on my couch, slouching and turning on the TV. Teen Wolf was the first thing to show up, and I instantly groan turning it back off and throwing the remote behind me. 

As if things couldn't get any worse, I look down at my phone to see another phone call. 

"Hello." I answer, looking up at the ceiling. 

"What did I hear about you not coming back?" Holland said over the phone.

——————————————————

"Y/N, glad to see you back!" Jeff said, hugging me quickly and then walking away. 

One phone call with Holland was enough to convince me to come back for season 7. After all, we were very close when we filmed together, and when she told me the reasons to come back, I had no choice.