140: Stray Kids: Jisung

"There he is!" He exclaims. "He's there."

I barely have the chance to park before I'm almost unbuckling my seat belt. I leave the car in park before I run out, scanning the place.

"Heetuk!" I shout, filled with more worry and confusion than anger. "What the fuck happened? Why are you being like this?"

"Your dad was arguing with me. He put his hands on me first! I didn't do shit. You guys are always talking shit and leaving me in the dirt."

"Whoa, whoa," I chuckle, "us? Leave you in the dirt? Dad gave you money because you spent all of yours! He bought you a new fucking car and you totaled it! We never even see you at home because you're off doing god knows what. We leave you in the dirt? I haven't seen you in a fucking week! And you live with us! And by the way, he's your fucking dad too! So don't say stupid shit like that and don't you ever put your goddamn hands on him again!"

"You'll never understand, Jisung. Just fucking go and suck your boyfriend's dick."

Oh. My. God.

I step forward, grabbing him by his collar. "Don't you dare bring him into this. This is between our family. Stop being a fucking asshole and victimizing yourself all the time. We always save your ass. We always protect your ass. And you know what? I wish you would've gone to jail. Just so you'd learn."

He shoves me off. Of course, I trip over my feet and land on my ass. He walks forward, acting as if he was about to hit me.

"You are no better than dad," I venomously state. I hope these words hurt. "You are exactly like him, no matter how many times you say you aren't. You need help."

He hits me in the face, making me hold my cheek in pain. But I don't stop. "Hitting me? Ah yes, just like the childhood I remember. Just like dad. Always like dad. You are the spitting image of him."

He stands in front of me, threatening to hit me again. Do it. "You are going nowhere if you keep this up. I can't believe I was dumb enough to almost trust you again. There goes that. It honestly doesn't hurt as bad. I'm immune. Usually, I'd be crying by this time. But you see this?" I point to my face. "Do you see any tears? No. Because I'm not wasting them on you anymore. I'm so fucking tired of doing this with you. Every week, it's a new issue. Every week, I have to go out and try to maintain a relationship with you. Every week, I'm dealing with more shit on my plate because of you. You seriously need mental help."

He clenches his fists, but makes no move to hit me. "When is it going to stop?" I ask in the softest voice I've used all night.

He shakes his head, grunting when he gets on his knees and sits next to me. "I don't know."

How was this?
Another brotherly scene I thought was too dramatic for my dramatic story