Carl

Carl grimes. Your best friend. But what if he wanted to be more than friends? What if you both wanted to?

Carl grimes enjoys the company of y/n his best friend. The pair of them spent most of there days being with each other. Carl has always wanted to be more but he's never had the guts to say it.

One day you and Carl where playing a board game. It's what the two of you did most of the time just play board games. Both of you hated losing and when you played you didn't hold back.
''Y/n I'm close to beating you.''
''I'm your dreams grimes.'' You said laughing. Carl hated when you called him by his last name. He never truly knew why it bothers him but it does.
''Haha. Bet you think your so funny.''
''I don't think I know.'' You laughed watching his face scowl more and more.

The game went on a little longer. Carl lost. His face it was hilarious but you hated rubbing it in his face. You felt cruel doing it especially to someone who was always so kind and sweet towards you.
''I'll pack the game away if you get the drinks.''
''Seems like a fair enough deal to me.'' You said getting your walking to the kitchen. Picking up two glasses out of the cupboard and filling them both up with water. Luckily in Alexandria there was water so that was a really big plus.

You walked back into the living room passing Carl's his glass and taking a seat on one of the beanbags.
''Hey y/n. How about we sneak out tonight. Judith's eaten her favourite sweets I'm gonna get her some more.''
''Sure. We'll try and meet once your dads asleep.''
''Mhh.''
''Spencer leaves being in watch them so we can easily leave without getting questioned on where we are going.''
''This is why your my best friend if you didn't stay up to god knows what time I'm the morning we wouldn't have a clue.''
''What can u say I'm one of a kind.''
''Sure are.''

Carl stayed a tiny bit longer before heading home. Every time he left your house it became lonely silence. You didn't mind it but sometimes you wish someone anyone was there just so you could have someone to talk to. Most times you would just try tidying up or making the place look nice. You have never been the one to dress up. So once the apocalypse hit this was just another excuse for you to not have to dress nice. But when you where with Carl you had tried making more of an effort.

You decided to shower you wanted to smell better and look cleaner.

Spencer had begun heading back. Carl was looking at your house from his bedroom window. You both exchanged a smile before you both headed out.

''Thank you for doing this with me y/n.''
''Anytime anything's better than being there alone.'' You gave a tiny sigh.
''You know I'm always here for you y/n.''
''Yea I know but I can't expect you to be with me all the time can I.''
''I'd do it for you.''
After he said those word he blushed so did you hiding the smile on your face. You both ran across the road.

Once you made it inside you had found the sweets for Judith.
''Found them.'' You whispered .
''We better go then it's getting later now we've been here for a while.''

Once you both ran ducking past any house that even remotely had a light making sure not to get caught.

''Y/n before you go I need to tell you something.''
''I really like you I have for a while and I've never really know how to tell you. But I know what I need to do know.''
He moved closer to you holding your waist. Your lips linked together. You where caught of guard a little by it all but it excited you.

'' I like you to Carl. Maybe we should do this more often.'' You say laughing waving at him before heading inside your house.