Rick

''Rick. Daryl's looking for you.'' You called up to rick whilst he was on guard.
''I'll go on watch for you.''
''You should be getting rest you've been out all week on watch.''
''I'll be fine. Go quick it seems like something important.''
''Thank you.'' He said walking down the ladders you both gave each other and smile as you climbed up and Rick ran away.

Ricks pov
I hate when y/n does this. She barely sleeps always up. Beths death hurt her a lot. The both of them where close. But the worse part is she won't look after herself. She is always looking out for everyone else. Helping me out with Judith or staying on watch all night refusing to come down.

Daryl had a concerned look on his face.
''What's the matter. Is the wall breaking.''
''No it's nothing like that. It's y/n. Where all worried about her. She's not slept all week.''
''She can't of not slept she doesn't look that tired.''
''There's makeup in the bathrooms she must have came across it and put it's on. And no ones seen her at meals she's not here anymore slowly she's letting herself fade away.''
''Shit. I've left her on guard.'' Rick said running Daryl following behind telling Glenn to go find Denise.

Y/ns pov
I began feeling faint everything blurred and spinning. My head felt like someone was hitting me with a hammer. My eyes flutter as I try to remain calm. I was shaking. I knew I caused this it's all my fault but...

Y/ns thoughts stopped her body collapsing on the hard wooden floor. As her heart pounded the background noises of Rick screaming her name daryl and him both being scared. The floor beneath her shook. Rick climbing the stairs.
''Y/n. Y/n can you hear me. Y/n please I just need to know your okay.'' Rick cried. Picking
y/n up bridal style rushing down the steps where Denise was. Daryl running behind Rick as they headed the the infirmary. Place her on there. Denise said in a loud tone of voice.

Your face went pale and you began to sweat. Rick should have know. Should have thought more. Maybe even say to not guard for a bit something could have happened really bad.

You regained your eyesight without it being blurred. You felt your bad being gripped tight and the worried sounds of your friends.
''Y/n your awake. Do you need anything water or Denise.''
''I'm fine. I just went a little faint.''
''Y/n you've been passed out for three hours that's a bit more than feeling faint don't ya think.'' Daryl said looking at ricks worried face.
''I can't have been not that long no.''
''y/n. You need to look after yourself. It Wooten so anyone any good if your not here. I know your struggling right now but you can pull through this I know you can.''