✰𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

i cannot express my love for tea enough.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Friday
3:47 pm

   "𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽, 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱!" bakugō squatted in front of you, slapped your arm "the [bbq dish of choice] you wanted is ready".

you squinted and rubbed your eyes as the harsh afternoon sun slapped you right in the face "mhm, what's going on?" you mumbled and turned over, ready to go back to sleep.

bakugō huffed "i said," before grabbing your forearms with his large hands and pulling you into a sitting position "your fucking food is ready and i won't repeat myself"

"ughh" you groaned "—wait, you talking 'bout my [bbq dish of choice]!?"

he helped you stand up and chuckled at your delayed reaction as he released your arms from his grip "what else, dumbass and here your sunglasses"

"thanks" placing your sunglasses back into your hair you rushed to calvin's side to grab a plate

"damn [nickname], where's my hug" you mean mugged him not being able to tell if he was serious or just goofing around, so you just looked around "ion know, but not here"

alex and a few others snickered, while you just spotted brent at the grill together with sero, denki and mina "brent!"

"[first name]!" he pulled you into a bone crushing hug, which you returned of course "long time no see, how have you been!"

i was true, the last time you physically saw him was when he helped you and nelly move in with alex "great, how about you"  handing him your plate you two began to catch up and enjoying your food together.