"Did you really think we'd let three girls go to a club alone?"

"Well i don't know"

"There are many bad people in the world Cat"

Believe me i know...

"Like you, calling me cat knowing i hate cats" I flicked his forehead

-

"Wake up Cat" They threw a glass of water over me. I opened my eyes and see Dario and Victor standing in front of me with now empty glasses.

"Do you guys have a death wish?" I stand up causing them to run away.

Losers

I'm never going to fall asleep on the couch again.

Fucking losers,

I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower, I quickly put on white shorts with a light blue crop top. I'll have to change for the party anyway, but I don't know if they're planning on doing anything else during the day. I walk to the balcony to see the table already set. The boys had gone to the bakery.

So they are useful.

Well sometimes.

I had just sat down at the table when I got a call. I look at my phone and when I saw the name my shoulders slumped. I put my phone on the table upside down and decided to ignore it.

I think Victor has noticed that my mood has been switched by the way he looks at me.

Shit, just act normal Catalina.

I straighten my back again

"So who is ready to go clubbing tonight" I dragged out the t.

The girls started to get all excited and the boys kept quiet,

Losers,

My phone rang again. I turned my phone to see the same name again. If I don't answer she's going to keep calling, I push my chair back and go inside.

"What" I accept the phone call annoyed.

"You promised your father to take care of me, but where are you?"

"Not here, am I right?"

"I'm glad you don't need glasses to see that." I roll my eyes.

"I'm your mother! You talk to me with respect"

"Again you promised your father-"

"Yes i promised him."

I hate it when she uses that against me. She knows I don't want to disappoint Dad. I try to visit her once a month and give her money so she can continue.

But I haven't been there for 3 months now. I don't want to see her.

I used to like to visit my parents, until the videos were spread and she started to call me names.

Me and my mother don't have a good relationship anymore.

We used too.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yes Gabriella" I lied. I hardly ever call her mom. I just call her by her name.

"Come by as soon as possible and bring some money, you don't want to disappoint your father." She hung up.

I lean against the wall, why does my life have to be so fucked up.

I wish Dad was still there to give me advice.