i told my driver there was a change in places and we headed towards kehlanis aunts house.

when i pulled up i took a breath and got out the car. i can hear the music blasting from here.

i walked up on the house and went to knock on the door when it swung open to show destin.

" y/n" he said confused.

" hey destin" i sighed.

" this is gonna be good" he chuckled moving to let me in.

" were you going somewhere" i questioned.

" i was... not anymore" he said walking to the back yard.

" still the same" i mumbled.

i followed him back there saying wassup to a few ppl i knew in high school that kehlani was cool with.

i saw auntie and i headed to her.

" the queen wanted me" i said as i approached her.

" y/n" she said bringing me into a hug.

" hey auntie" i said embracing the hug.

" look at you.. you got taller and buffer and you have tattoos" she said looking at my hand.

" yeah and i got one on my side and a butterfly on my leg" i said showing her the butterfly one.

" i missed you" she said caressing my face.

" i missed you too" i said.

" i met up with your mom last week" she said.

" you two still talk that's good" i said kinda happy about that.

" yeah she was telling how you were and what not" she said.

" well i-"

" y/n" i heard jamari voice and felt a arm on my shoulder.

" hey mari" i said with a smile looking at him.

" it's good to see you" he said with a smile.

" sheesh boy you got a little mustache now you think you the shit" i said mushing him.

" you got some tats and think you the shit" he said.

" ni-"

" ima let you two catch up.. find me later y/n" she said kissing my cheek and walking away.

" how you been little nigga" i asked.

" i ain't little no moe" he said smacking the back of my head.

" nigga ima f-"

" wassup then" he said squaring up on me.

" oh yeahhh wassup nigga" i said getting in my slap boxing stance.

he went to go smack me and i weaved it then smacked him in the face.

" mhm wassup" i said.

" look kehlani" he said and my DUMBASS looked and he smacked the shit outta me.

he started crying laughing.

" you still fall for that shit" he said trying to catch his breath.

" man fuck you" i laughed rubbing the spot he smacked me.

we continued talking and then he showed me where the food was at. i got me a plate and sat down and was grubbing. someone sat in front of me while i was stuffing my face.

i looked up and saw edward.

" ye-"

" she's ready to talk" he said.

" is she ready to talk actually or is it going to be more of she yells and i just listen until i get pissed off and say some fuck shit" i said remembering our last conversation a few years ago.

" it might be that one but she needs her 'closure' i guess so she can fully move on with her life" he said quoting what she said.

" ight ima give her that closure then" i said pulling out my phone texting my driver to be out front because i know how this gonna end most likely.

" where she at" i asked.

" upstairs her old room" he said.

i got up and grabbed my plate cause i'll be damned if some bomb ass food go to waste because she wanna get loud and shit.

i went up to her old room and knocked on the door and opened it.

there she was sitting there on the bed with a hard stare at the door.

i walked in and closed the door.

" you finally ready to do this" i asked walking over to the bed sitting down.

she got up as i sat and i just rolled my eyes.

" i'm doing this for my sake.. i need my closure and the truth so im not thinking about you or the past anymore" she said walking back and forth.

" okay" i said.

" did you cheat on me" she asked straight up.

" no" i said as i continued eating.

" y/n i said i wanted the truth and you still can't even give me THAT. your s-"

" i never cheated on you kehlani" i said calmly.

" then where were you late at nigh huh?!" she asked raising her voice.

" I-"

" everytime i needed you MY BESTFRIEND, MY GIRLFRIEND she was choosing BITCHES AND THE STREETS OVER ME" she cut me off. " I WAS DEPRESSED SO BAD Y/N AND I FUCKING NEEDED YOU" she said yelling.

" kehlani" i sighed out. i put my plate down and stood up.

" AND YOU WERENT THERE" she said hitting my chest.

i sighed letting her continue what she was doing.

" I HA-"

" I NEVER CHEATED" i said loudly grabbing her hands from hitting me because i had enough of it and it was starting to hurt.

" i never fucking cheated kehlani.. why would i cheat on you when i was so fucking in love with you i didn't want anyone but you.. i played your little side fling when jahron wasn't acting right.. walked you through each heartbreak. SHIT i was even there when the school told me i couldn't graduate with our class but i was still in the crowd watching you walk across that stage cheering you on even though you weren't fully fucking with me at the moment. YES i messed by fucking megan and that other chick during our little break to try and fix us. should you have left yes but you didn't so THATS ON YOU. I LOVED YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN KEH.. those late nights i was so called cheating you know where i was at the fucking hospital watching my mom fight cancer. me running the streets was to keep her fucking alive ME BEING THE ONLY PERSON TO REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO but i'm still the bad guy.. looks like some things don't change huh it's always been that way hasn't it" i chuckled at the end.

she had the same look edward had at the table guilt and sorrow.

" i hope this talk gave you ya fucking closure" i said walking passed her and out the room. i went downstairs and out the front door to see the suv parked in front of the house.

i walked to it and got in. i let out a shaky breath and sent jamari a text saying i had to leave. the suv pulled off going back towards my house.

" felt good to finally get that out" i sighed.

A/N
y'all finally put kehlani in her place.. SHEESHHHHHHHHHHH.. you know what they say when artist are going through stuff the music is fire YALL BOUT TO DROP SOME MUSICCC I CAN TELL