"Rabbit! Stop it this instant! I won't be down there! It's freaking me out. I'm scared, Mr. Rabbit, please stop it this instance.

The rabbit laughed to himself gently, looked at the watch on his wrist murmuring "I'm late again, and always too!" and hopped down the hole.

She was consumed by darkness right when the whole school came out and watched her fall down a hole.

"Aaaaahhh! Oh my god!"

The hole had no end.

"This is my death! I am going to die!"

She must have fallen down the hole for half an hour. Strangely, there was savage piano music playing the entire time.

She fell on a white and red tiled floor much to her surprise.

On one wall was a picture of a "Red Queen" and the opposite wall was a "White Queen."

Susan stood up, brushing off the dirt on her dress. She walked up to a picture in the middle of the White and the Red Queen's pictures. It was a picture of her great-grandmother, a face of which she could recognize anywhere. She looked on with a smile, blond curls hanging over her broad shoulders. Now Susan noticed it was a portrait and not a picture dated in the year 1905.

The inscription on the bottom of the picture read: All hail Queen Alice! All hail the one who defeated the Jabberwocky.

"That's my grandmother," murmured Susan reverently.

A page was tucked into the frame of Alice's painting showing a beastly black creature resembling a dragon.

"Oh no. Oh, this isn't real! This couldn't be!" yelled Susan, shaking her head and spinning around in circles. "Take a deep breath, and tap your heels three times!" she told herself, remembering the Wizard of Oz movie.

She was still there.

"Calm down Susan. Calm down."

She locked her eyes shut.

"You must think reasonably or there will be no way out of here."

She then stood up tall and thought of what to do next.

There were no pathways in that room except a small hallway the size of her foot.

"How strange."

There was no other way to get out.

"Who are you?" asked a faraway voice.

Susan knew better than to talk to strangers, especially ones in a dream.

"Well, I guess I should drink this!" Susan told herself.

She looked at the bottle very curiously.

"Oh, one sip can't hurt!"

She was already too afraid then she needed to be. She had to be calm!

So she drank the bottle and very slowly started shrinking.

"No! Argh! How do I make this stop!?"

"You silly girl! Drinking makes you smaller!" yelled an anonymous voice.

She ran down the long hallway  and opened the door with all her might.

No luck. None.

"You were supposed to get the key and then drink the bottle. Don't you know anything anymore Alice?" asked the Caterpillar.

Susan looked around the center room and found a graceful picture of her grandmother, with a bunny rabbit standing on her left shoulder and a man in a long top hat resting his hand on her right shoulder that was too tall for the picture.