Returns to hometown

Everyone has a dream and wants to fulfill their dream ,while achieving it if you'll  face dangerous situations. Will you give up on your dreams?
Let's find it out in this Alen and Jessie's story.........
        Ben Smith is  one of the top business man in architecture but while growing old he has health issues since then he goes to hospital once in a month .But he doesn't want his family members to know about it .As he doesn't want his family member's to worry .
      He has two sons ,they are Alen and Ron. Alen is studying in abroad after graduation and Ron is in his high  school .
           Alen is in his final year of his training , he wants to finish it and want to work in his hometown. One fine day Ella (Alen's Mom) called him and said
   Hi Alen,are you busy ?
     No mom what happened u called at the midnight?
      I think someone has an evileye on us .
     Mom  what are you talking .Did u take medicines ?
      I'm not joking recently some  things are happening .
       Oh mom should I come back !
       No son  you better complete your study's and return hometown as soon as possible.
       Ok mom don't worry good night!

    Good night son!
After a month, he completes his training , takes the certificate and he  packs his stuff and takes a flight as soon as possible . Alen returns to his hometown and he borrows his friends car to reach his home,while driving after some time their is a traffic due to some issues .So he went to see what's that (he heard a girl's voice)
     Why can't my friend marry who she loves ?(Jessie)
        She can't marry him he doesn't have a proper job?( Friend's family members)
       Is job is more important than your daughter ?( Jessie)
  Alen heard Jessie voice but didn't see her face as he is in crowd  then Alen continues his journey as he believes that "their is no person who loves you more than your family ". Alen returns home .
   Hi Mom and Dad ! How are you doing ?
    We are fine  . What about you ,what is your plan?
     I want to work as an Aviator. I have a job here from next week I ll work there .
      Oh !but your dad has some important matter to discuss with you. let's go upstairs !

Here is the part hope you guys like it
Comment in the box should I post next part  !!