Episode 8: The Dark Princess Strikes! Alena VS Rangelina!!

*Alena stared Rangelina in the eyes with a vicious and evil look written all over her face*

Dark Alena: So do you think Ragnaruk will be able to keep up with me at this rate?

*Rangelina smiles and sets her Ragnaruk into Power Mode*

Alena: Let's go!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Ragnaruk takes the center as Anahel races around the stadium with its aura of darkness trailing behind it*

Dark Alena: Narrow Shoot!!

*Anahel rushes in and bashes Ragnaruk with a vicious barrage of attacks, dealing a ton of damage*

Rangelina: Sextuple Winged Cyclone!!

*The fiery tornado roars to life and launches Anahel across the stadium*

Rangelina: How's that? Can't attack us if you can't touch us!!

*Alena grinned wickedly as her evil aura glowed to life once again, her hair turning even more red and her eyes glowing an addictive crimson*

Dark Alena: Anahel!!

Dark Alena: Now!!

*Anahel was suddenly pulled into Ragnaruks vortex and lifted high into the air, Alena grinned as the final part of her plan was in effect. Anahel dived down the tornado and straight for Ragnaruk*

Dark Alena: Crusher Death!!!

*Rangelina grinned as her aura glowed, her hair which was locked in a ponytail broke free and spiked up*

Rangelina: Dont mess with me.. or else you'll feel the scorching hot spirit.. OF A KIYAMA!!!! RAGNARUK!!!

*Anahel finally lands on top of Ragnaruk and a massive explosion rings out, Ragnaruks tornado falls as it bursts from the pressure of the attack*

Rangelina: Wait what?!

*Alena screams out in victory as her dark aura explodes and envelopes her completely, Farr watches from afar and sighs as he turned and left*

Rangelina: R-Ragnaruk...