Jeongguk's hand goes to Taehyung's nape, tilting it so he can deepen the kiss, swallow the soft gasp that leaves Taehyung's lips when his teeth graze gently over his lower lip.

Their hands are shaking, hearts thudding violently in sync, being felt even in the restraints of their bones.

It's love in the most beautiful form for them. Before it was uncertainty and fear of rejection or being replaced but not anymore, not when that love has been spoken in words and felt in tears, seen in eyes and dealt with the purest actions.

Taehyung's fingers gently trace the sides if Jeongguk's neck, making the other shiver with the mere touch, makes him hold his love tighter in his embrace.

From living a dream to a reality, they believe it now that it's real, the two share their kiss as lovers, as one another's only source of warmth, tenderness, happiness and love.

"Tae." Jeongguk whispers as he pulls away just a little. "Taehyung." He whispers against his lips, kisses him again.

"Love." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung feels his eyes sting with tears. "My love." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung bites back a sob.

"Missed you so much."

"Gukkie." Taehyung whispers, cups Jeongguk's face and captures the tear that was about to fall from his eye. "Missed you too. So much."

Jeongguk tilts his head to place a kiss on Taehyung's hand that was cradling his face gently.

"I can't believe you're mine now, Gukkie. I'm going to burst from this much happiness." Taehyung chuckles through his tears.

"It's true, Taehyung. I love you and I'm yours. Just like you're mine. My love." Jeongguk confessed, assures and not there were any but his words take away each and every insecurity.

"I love you, Jeongguk. So much!" Taehyung squeals and hugs Jeongguk, jumping in excitement and Jeongguk laughs.

"Being away from you after last night was torture!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Same for me. I was so close to murder my own bestfriend." Taehyung laughs.

"Me too!"

The two laugh as they look at one another, giggles and chuckles resonating the room.

"We have so much to talk about!" Taehyung exclaims in excitement.

"But how about we make some dinner first?!" He suggests, still wanting to jump in excitement.

"Grocery shopping?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Yes! And then we'll make dinner and then talk and cuddle all night!" Taehyung says and Jeongguk looks at him with the biggest smile.

"Sounds good? Am I being too clingy?" Taehyung's excitement tones down a little.

"No! No, gosh I'd love you to be clingy and I'd love your cuddles of course." Jeongguk immediately says and Taehyung breaks into a smile.

But the next moment, Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer, his eyes intense despite his adorable smile.

"Clingy but only with me." He says in a low voice and Taehyung bites his lower lip.

"Only with you." Taehyung whispers, loving Jeongguk's possessive tone.

"Good." Jeongguk whispers, leans forward but Taehyung playfully dodges him and steps back.

"Oh you did not." Jeongguk warns.

"Oh I did." Taehyung chuckles.

"Get back here." Jeongguk utters.