Chapter 15

Ranboo was pacing in front of the group, rubbing his forehead as he recalled his dream. In front of him the others sat on the logs by the dead campfire. "So, you're saying that you've encountered the Egg before you met us?" Sam asked.

Ranboo frowned. "Yes," he confirmed. "I don't remember much still, but I think I know why I keep sleepwalking." He turned to Phil. "You remember me speaking Enderman, right? My mom, I think, created him. He's been there for longer than Dream has been in my head, and he was given a mission by our mother."

Alita frowned. "Mama, she wiped your memories?" She asked.

Ranboo looked at Alita and nodded. "Then she put that....other side of me in my head," he said. He sighed, sitting down on a log. "He's also started to talk in my head. It's so weird."

Alita sighed. "He talked to me today," she said. "And before we left." Everyone looked at her in surprise. "I can understand Enderman language, that much you guys know. Ranboo's Enderwalk decided to play hide and seek with me, but every time I found him, he would give me an enchanted piece of paper. He gave me an empty book cover first, and whenever I got a page, it would attach itself into the book." Alita opened her shulk bag and brought out the book. Everyone's eyes widened at the sight of it.

"How did you get it?" Phil asked, glaring at Ranboo.

"I didn't even know I had that!" Ranboo exclaimed, standing up and looking flustered.

"It wasn't Ranboo!" Alita hurriedly explained, standing up as well to look at Phil.

Sam looked at her in surprise. "Why did he give you the book of Necromancy?" He asked.

"Because it was from Mama!" Alita exclaimed, turning to Sam with her eyebrows close together. She seemed scared. "I don't know why, but it looks like Mama had been planning this for a while. Ranboo's Enderwalk, or whatever his name is, has been setting up something that I have no idea of."

Phil got up and took the book from Alita's hands. He opened it and began began to flip through the pages. "It's empty," he said.

Alita frowned. "What?" She asked.

Phil showed the pages to Sam. "Do you see anything?" Phil asked.

Sam shook his head. "There's nothing in the book," he said.

Ranboo walked towards Phil and looked at the book. "Purifying Spell," he read. "There's things in it."

Phil frowned and looked at the book, then he closed it. "It's titled in the front," he said. Then he blinked and looked at Sam. "Wait, what if it's linked with blood?"

Sam perked up in question. "You mean.....a spell that only blood relatives could see?" He asked. "Is that even possible?"

Ranboo took the book and looked through it. "Then how could have Dream known the revival spell?" He asked, looking at Phil.

"What if your counterpart told him?" Tubbo asked, walking up to Ranboo. "What if your Enderwalk was helping him because of a hidden agenda?"

"What?" Tommy yelled, jumping to his feet. "So this whole time, Dream couldn't even use the Revival Book?! We could have prevented so much pain and f***ing destruction if we knew all of that!"

"But we had no way of talking to him," Phil told Tommy, facing the blond boy. "Ranboo can't talk to himself, and no one else knew how to speak Enderman. Only Alita at the moment can understand him."

Alita looked at Ranboo with a mild frown. "Ranboo, he told me something wants my blood," she said. "That it wants my power, is it the Egg that you're talking about?"