Dress X-ing

CW lgbtq slurs, adult language,smutt

"Come on man, it's great, I bet you'll love it"

"What are you trying to imply?"

"Jake, we've known each other for 12 years, as your buddy, as your pal, as your BFF"

"Big fat fucker?"

"I'd like to think that I know you" Paul said wrapping his arm around the back of Jake's neck and pointing towards himself

"Well, I don't think you do" Jake said slapping Paul's arm from around him

"I left you everything you might need on your bed, I won't force you to, but I strongly recommend it"

"When did I give you a key to my new apartment?"

"Call me if you have any troubles" Paul said loudly as he was facing the opposite direction to make his way home.

Jake and Paul had been buddies for 12 years and often hung around each other. As they got older, they would still hang out at each other's apartments but often show up unannounced. Sometimes they would open the other's door and be greeted with an empty apartment and would often play pranks when the other came home. Other times they would surprise the other since they showed up unannounced but after the realization that it was their friend, they would just hang out and play some games or get high and talk about their life.

One night, Jake visited Paul's apartment but instead of being greeted with an empty apartment, or Paul working on a project, Jake saw Paul taking selfies while crossdressing. After some time of frozen staring and shock, they started to move and talk.

"Ok, it's not what it looks like"

"It looks like you are crossdressing, I don't know what else this could be "

"Ok it is what it looks like , but let me explain"

"I'll make us some drinks first, while I do that, why don't you put down your... skirt, I don't want to see 2 heads"

"Make me a rum and coke"

"You have neither rum nor coke so you'll get a margarita"

As Jake goes to the kitchen to make the drinks, Paul walks to his couch and covers himself with a thick blanket with weed leaf patterns.

"Here you go m'lady" said Jake as he hands Paul his drink

"Now THIS is how you treat a lady"

Jake pulls up a lawn chair and takes a seat in front of Paul and takes a sip of his drink.

"Now tell me, why are you dressed like that"

Paul looks away and stares at various items in the room avoiding eye contact with Jake. About 30 seconds go by and Paul takes a big breath and exhales

"I like being pretty, like I'm an ok looking dude but when I dress like this, it just... feels right, I feels like I'm beautiful, although I'm not a master at makeup or a fashion expert, these cute clothes and makeup just... feel right"

Jake slowly nods his head in thought while making a confused face

"Are you trans?"

"No, I'm still a dude, just a dude who likes to dress in cute clothes"

"How long have you been doing this?"

"About two years now"

Jake's eyes open widely in shock

"Two years?, why didn't you tell me dude?"

"I don't know, I guess I was just ...embarrassed?"

"I've seen you do karaoke"