Chapter 3

I looked at Harry as if he was the most weird person in the world, raising my eyebrows slightly and dropping my jaw. "Sex God?"

"Well. Why not?" He asked, moving a brown curl off of his forehead.

"Harry I am not going to call you that who in the right mind would even refer to you by that name?"

"Past girls, actually, believe it or not." Harry said, staring me straight in the eyes which seemed to intimidate me slightly. I was beginning to get quite uncomfortable with the topic we had oddly stumbled upon, but I was especially uncomfortable because I was imagining Harry doing naughty deeds with other girls, which frankly disgusted me.

"Okay how about a change of subject?" I ask with an awkward laugh at the end. Harry smirks and shakes his head slightly looking down into his lap.

"So innocent, aren't you?" He says, looking up from his lap and looking me in the eye.

"Harry I already told you I am not as innocent as you think." I said sternly, getting quite annoyed with this curly haired kid.

"Prove it."

"What?" I ask, unsure of what he means and how he wants me to "prove it."

"Prove it." He repeats again, this time slower, as if saying it in a robot voice would help me understand better.

"Yes I heard you the first time Harold, what do you mean by prove it?"

"Harold?"

"Yes Harold, but please explain to me on how I can prove this to you." I say, standing up off of the grass so that I can tower over Harry.

Harry smiles and stands up, reaching in the back pocket of his black skinny jeans. He pulls out a crumpled up piece of white notebook paper with writing on it. Harry uncrumples the sheet up paper and hands it to me.

"What is this?"

"Just read it Sarah."

I look down at the wrinkled up sheet and read the title, before skimming down a list of about 20 things. When I read each bullet point, my eyes crinkle up and my face distorts into a face of confusion and shock.

"Harry what the hell is this?" I ask, skimming over the bullet points once again.

"What does it look like?"

"Um Harold I have never seen anything like this before in my life, I have no idea."

"Well sarah, then it sounds like it could be your lucky night." Harry says, sticking his hands in his pockets. "That list is a mini bucket list."

"Harry I'm pretty sure everything on this list is illegal."

"So? That's the fun of it Sarah."

"And you expect me to do all of this just so I can show you I'm not prude? Hell no you are insane." I say, throwing my head back in the air.

"C'mon Sar, don't be a pussy!" He says.

"Don't call me Sar." I said as I glared at the curly haired boy who I had met not even 30 minutes ago.

"Whatever," he snorted. "I know you were too prude anyways." He said, beginning to walk away.

Those words lit something in me somehow, and made my head spin with anger. I had always come off as perfect, but no one truly knew the "real me." But this was California now, so new state new me, huh?

"Wait!" I shouted, causing the handsome boy to turn around with a smirk on his face.
"I'll do it." I said, my cheeks tinting a shade of red.

Harry didn't say anything, just held a smirk on his face until he walked close enough to me that our noses were almost touching, and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Then you know what to do." He whispered, winking at me before backing away. He eyed me up and down before nodding, as if giving me permission to go.

I gulped, and looked down, cursing at myself in my head for being so stubborn because I didn't want to go back now, I needed to show him that I wasn't daddy's little princess after all.

"Any day now," the boy yawned, rolling his eyes at me.

I took a deep breath in, looking at the list the boy gave me, and reading over task number one.
"You're sure I won't get caught?" I ask, coming out more confident than expected.

"Oh, I'm positive baby girl. Everything on this list will have to be cautiously done. Not everything is exactly legal, but no one should catch you. Do everything on this list and I'll do anything you want me to. I'll be all yours. Now, all you have to do is complete these 5 things in the next 24 hours, me being by your side at all times, because I have to make sure you do them of course. Ready?" He smirked.

I nodded.

"Set." He said, licking his lips before I nodded again.

"Go. Time starts now sweetheart. Now let's get this show on the road."