I mentally slapped myself across my face, I was so dumb. I didn't have money on me. I've embarrassed myself in front of him way to many times. If Michael was here, he would've laughed at me and bully me for my whole life.

"I'm going to use the restroom" I said wanting to firstly fix my current state, secondly to get away for him cause he doesn't fully have my trust and thirdly to try and escape from him and find a police station. But all my dreams were crushed when...

"I'm coming with you" Harry said as he came out of the car.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't be dumb, I know what your trying to do" he said while waiting for me to walk in front of him. "Just say you're a creep" I said blindly. After I realized what I had said, I wanted to jump off a cliff. Good job Athena, keep embarrassing yourself. I looked at him feeling stupid.

He grinned and said "I don't need to be a creep and stand outside the female bathrooms to see what I want when women throw themselves on me".

I cringed at the last words he said and stared at him in disbelieve. What a disgusting man.

I made my way to the restroom while Harry stood outside using he's phone waiting for me. Once done, I used the sink to wash my face and freshen myself up.

I used my fingers to comb through my knotted hair and used the hair tie I had on my arm to put my hair up in a ponytail.

Once done, I came out and Harry grabbed my hand. We walked towards the store in the gas station and he brought me in. 

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"Go get your shit, I'm giving you five minutes." Harry said as he let go of my hand.

I grabbed the basket from the counter and made my way towards the medicine aisle. I found the ointment I was looking for and placed it in my basket. I also grabbed bandages and medical supplies just in case. I turned and saw Harry staring at me and everyone near me. 

Was he looking after me?

Was he protecting me? Why?

I made my way towards him and showed him the items in my basket. He nodded and said "Get your girly supplies as well". I stared confused at him but made my way to the feminine products aisle and began grabbing pads and tampons that I needed.

I decided to grab a strawberry flavored lip balm and mascara to make me look less shitty everyday. When I was done picking, I made my towards Harry. But he wasn't there.

I started to panic and began running around aisles searching for him. 

I made my way towards the food section as I remember him saying how he wanted to grab some food. But he wasn't there. I was about to break down when a man came from the back.

He wore a black jacket with red stripes around it. The jacket also had a logo of a wolf. He started coming closer to me and I didn't know what to do. 

He grabbed my arm and I screamed, kicked and pushed him against the food rack and made a run for it. He started to get up but I was far enough from him.

I hid behind the fridges where they stored frozen goods. The man looked around for me for awhile. Soon, he gave up and left while talking to someone on the phone.

I sighed in relieve and was furious Harry just left me there, without informing me where he was going. Even though I had just met him, he was my only source of attention. 

I walked around the store aimlessly and soon found him by the... condoms aisle?

He really left me there alone to buy condoms? And it's not one... he place three packs into the basket. 140 pieces.