Chapter #36

Stella POV:
We are going to look at the house today. It's been a week since the break in happen. I look at the house and we went in and look around. I love it. Hey Maxi and Jess look how do you guys like it? We love it let move in. Yes please. We asked the guys and the Bra boys to help move in they did we have the day off. Karrbox Tommy and Quinn is off and helping us. And Koby Sunny and Jai and Sky is helping us too.

Sky POV:
I'm glad you guys got a new home now and I hope everything is going to be better for you too. Thank you, brother. We set up my sister bedroom and I see Stella not breathing well. Hey, you okay where are your inhaler? She points to her backpack, and I open the bag and help her us the inhaler. We stop to have lunch and then help Jess and Maxi with their rooms. We all laugh at Koby and Jess as they dance to some music. I happy to see my sister smile and laughing again.

Hoppo POV:
I knock on their new house door and say nice to see you guys smile and being happy again. Here a gift for all of you. It a new TV and VCR and DVD player. I see Stella smile and laughing at Sunny trying out the pool we watch some movies and got in the pool. We had a good time together. See you tomorrow at 7:00am guys. I left and smiling at the sunset. I made it home and text them that I home safe and sound. They are happy.