Chapter 44: The beginning

Start from the beginning

We are all eating while Dino nii and Romario are talking. I ask them of their program tomorrow and for the rest of the remaining days we are staying in Japan. It seem like the days grow longer because from staying here for only a week becomes the fact that we are goona stay here for another week.

Listening to their conversation, I realise that both of them are important and busy men. And here I am, feeling like a burden to them. " Dino nii, I think as this week you guys are goona be so busy, can I just go to school and study?" it sure looks like I slap Dino nii in his face because his expression is one with such joy and shock.

' I am so glad you are thinking like that!!" he stands up and gives me a tight hug. " Dino nii..I..cant..breathe.." I trying to say as he hugs me. " Oops, go men! I just didn't expect you to recover so soon!! But are you sure you are alright?" he says as he let go of me. I give him a light punch of his chest and smirk at him. After that, the three of us, Romario, Dino nii and I begin to laugh.

As the sky is growing darker, we departed and return to our own room. I got ready of my items needed for school. Will things ever be the same as I return back to school? And should I avoid Hibari san before my feeling for him started to grow more?
I take a look of my uniform and realise that how far I have come.

Things really start to change since I first met Reborn san. If he never ask me to stay over at Tsuna san house, I guess I will never in my life get a chance to meet people like Kyoko chan and Yamamoto san and the others. I would never be here today. I could still be acting as Yukiro and live my life off from towns to towns avoiding people all the times. Coco could not have grow if he didnt have those pills. And they are from Dr Shamal.

As I am reflecting of my life journey, the rainbow seal glows all seven colours at the same time. I stare at it and grab it. Usually, every time it glows, it is warm but this time, it is cold...should I say it is icy cold.
" Acrobalenco, what is happening?"
I ask her in my thought. But she didn't reply. Or should I say that I cant sense her presence like how I usually do anymore. In this moment, I feel alone. Like no body is here with me at all.

I let go of the seal and suddenly my surroundings change. I was in the subway. I walked around to make sure of where I was. I saw a woman who was pregnant sitting alone with all her luggages in the subway station. I walked forward wanted to ask her where was here. I stopped at my tracks because I saw her face. She looked familiar. She couldn't seem to see me.

Is this a version from the rainbow seal again? Because this is not the first time that such things happen.

I started to sit beside her and observed her. She was playing around her luggage and with one hand, stroke her stomach. " It is the 945th year already. I guess that you, who is in my stomach, is goona be a family members of the coming one.
But dont worry, mummy is goona help you okay..just as long as your daddy dont find out.." she talks to her baby. I stare at her..wondering what she meant by that statement. I take a look at her, she doesn't look like she is local of Japan.

The subway come and she board it. I follow her to witness that there is a man inside waiting for her. " Dear, how long I have waited for you!" the man crushed into his wife with a long embrace. At that moment, I feel embarrassed because it seem like I am peeking at their personal lives.
I started to walk away, to the another end of the train. But that's when it happens, I ended up where I started.

At least I thought that it is just illusion, so I keep running away from the couple but every time I did that, I am come again and again. Acrobalenco, what is happening?! I ask aloud. Still there is no response from her. What happen to all the " I will always be by your side" gone to?
I am feeling lost and confuse of why the rainbow seal do such things to me.

As I am drown in my thoughts, the man spoke. "Come my dear, sit down. Let us catch up the times that we have miss during these year." he guided his wife to the nearest seat. He stroke her stomach and he begins.
" I am sorry my dear, I couldn't accept the truth at first. The truth that our baby might be the coming one. The fact that you are a Tomaru." I wasn't paying much attention until I heard the name " Tomaru". I sit opposite the couple and eavesdrop their conversation.

" That's why I choose to run away. I left my wife ,you, alone in Italy and came to Japan myself. I started a small bakery myself and the business is slowly picking up. However, I couldn't shake off the feeling I have for you, Cahita." he pause, looking to his wife's eyes. She is teary a little but she smiles.

" That's when after leaving you all alone in Italy for 3 years made me realise that if I really love you, then I have to wholly accept you. The fact that you are a Tomaru. The possibility that our child might be the cursed one of a thousand years. The fact that you have that power flowing inside you and baby. But I was uncertain, uncertain if I am able to live such life with you. That's why I visited you in Italy half a year ago. When I saw you still staying at the old house we used to live together, I dont know what to do. Because I really want you..but not your power and all.." he grabs her hand and look down as if he is feeling guilty. The woman just place her hand on his head and pat him.

" I decided to have a chat with you about us. I still remember the shock you have on your face when I appeared outside your doorstep. You invited me in and held me in your embrace for as long as I can remember. When I am in your embrace, I forgot about the task I am supposed to carry out and ended up spending a night with you.
But after the next day, I realize that I still have to talk to you about it and that's when it is the time I regret. I regret of leaving you alone for so long and decide to bring you to Japan. But I come back first to settle my business and make sure that when you come over, everything is ready. " he said.

As I heard their conversation, I am wondering could these two person be related to me? " Yuki chan!! Wake up!! " someone yells my name and the next moment I realize it is already next day.