19- Diary of Kiara Singh

"Why is everyone sitting like that?"

"Sitting like what, is there any specific way of sitting, Disha?"

Disha's just come inside the house, the living room is back, everyone sitting on the sofas... awkwardly.

Disha's raises a single eyebrow. "What did you do- when I was gone?"

"What could've we done Momsi- just sitting here missing you." Says Riya, smiling, Sunny chuckles.

Disha looks around. "Somethings- different-."

Sunny coughs as he says. "Going to kill you."

"Yea- it is- Prachi is here! Did you meet her?" Says Abhi, trying to distract Disha.

"No I didn't. -Hi it's nice to meet you." Says Disha smiling.

Slience. Prachi is confused, why does Sunny's mom look so familiar? Has she seen her before?

"Hello, nice to meet you too." Says Prachi, smiling, shaking her hand.

"You know what else is nice Prachi?... Seeing you utterly destroy them in mini golf. -What don't look so surprised- Mitali Bhabhi recorded the whole thing and sent it to me. Didn't you learn anything from last time?!"

Everyone scowls at Mitali who just sits smirking, they had forgotten about her, they should've known she would do something like this.

"So dead." Sunny chuckles, getting a glare from Disha. "...Oh do hear- my phone- I should take this-." In a second he disappears.

Riya does the same thing. "I- have work- in my room- Parthiv and me- we should-." In a second they disappear also.

"I have- to go- so- I-." Says Prachi, understanding what to do in this position.

"Oh come on, not you too." Says Abhi, shaking his head, smiling.

"I- Prachi- tell her how much you enjoyed it- and how no one got hurt." Says Purab, eyes becoming wide.

Prachi chuckles. Are they really trying to hide behind her? But anyway she decides to take pity on them. "Yea...."

(^)

"Should I open it? Should I not?"

"You should."

"But I won't like if someone read my diary- what right do I have to read hers?"

"You don't, but she's your sister, who knows maybe the words she wrote will tell a clearer story, than the one voices ever told."

"You need to stop spending so much time with Sunny Bhai, his poetry is rubbing off on you."

"How do you know I wasn't always poetic?"

"You- and poetry, stop joking with me."

"And you need to stop stalling, open the diary, Miss Mehra."

"How do we even know it's her diary? It says- Diary of Kiara Singh- who's Singh?- Do you know, because I don't know!"

"Her literal face is on the cover, that's how you know- open it and maybe the Singh will make sense."

"What if I don't want it to make sense?!" Yells Riya, suddenly getting up from her desk, on which is hard cover, dusty, pink diary, that used to be Kiara's.

Silence.

Parthiv realizes something. "You're afraid."

Riya scoffs. "Of what?"

Parthiv holds her arms, speaking gently. "You're afraid- of what Miss Arora said- that her father is a villain- might be true. That's why you don't ask anymore, that's why you're not reading, you're- stuck in this weird in between of wanting to know everything and nothing at all, aren't you?"

Riya scoffs again. "You're- you're wrong."

They both know that he's right, Riya will never admit that, but he's right. She looks at the diary, if she opens it, it might change everything, for the worse, she fears. But she needs to open it, she can't be selfish anymore.

(^)

"Am I selfish?"

"No."

"-She said she doesn't know."

"Who said- what?"

"Disha. She said she doesn't know- how my- daughter is." Says Pragya, sitting on her bed, tears rolling down her face, talking to someone on the phone again.

"You met her-?" A sigh. "Why doesn't she know, is everything- ok?"

Pragya sobs. "I don't know."

"...Do you want to know- are you- ready- for that?"

"I'm- not- meeting- her is- meeting- him. -Am I- selfish-?"

Someone on the other end, shakes their head, realizing they can't be seen, speaking softly. "No- you're human- you're allowed to feel- that's not selfish- that's only human."

"But-."

"Pragya. -Look at what I sent you."

There's a message on her phone from someone saved on her phone as- Angel.

Pragya chuckles, sadly, looking the screen of her phone, caressing it, tears rolling down her face more. "I thought- I lost- this you- had it?"

"No- you had- it I just knew where it was."

Pragya smiles. "Liar- then why does it look like new- you must've spent the whole day-."

"Remember who you're talking to- I was just- are you ok now?

Pragya smiles happily. "You're so sweet- I'm ok- I just want to come home."

A sigh. "I know- if Pari wasn't so stubborn- we miss you both so much- just 4 more days- be strong- just 4 more days."

"4 more days." Says Pragya, whispering, relived.

But she shouldn't be, in 4 more days, everything ends...

(^)

End update...

Please vote and comment if this was interesting.

So alot you must be confused... who was Pragya talking to, again?

What secrets could be in Kiara's diary? Remember she was only 7, only a kid...

Anyone wondering what Ranbir is doing? Let's hope he has patience...

Are you excited for the next update?