Chapter 1

Haye's POV
---------------------
today was the first day back to school and I regretted even setting my alarm the night before. All people at school would talk about was Nash. It was "nash this" or "nash that", and sometimes I wish people could just stop talking about him for at least a couple seconds. It took me a couple minutes to get out bed. I forced myself to head into the shower and get ready. After about 15 minutes I ran downstairs to find my mom flipping pancakes and nash sitting on the counter scrolling through Twitter. "Hey honey." My mom said with a creepy smile. "Hey" I replied quietly. I sat down on the chair next to nash and pulled out my phone to see even more hate comments flooding my Twitter feed. I closed my eyes for a moment and grabbed an orange from behind my mom. "I think I'll just take this." I said getting up and heading out the door. I wasn't in the mood to have mom try and have a conversation, but I definitely was looking forward to school either. Once I reached school a group of girls practically attacked me and tried to get me to talk about nash. I was struggling to even move as they pushed in closer. "Hey guys, I know you all love nash and all, but give the kid some space!" I heard a voice from behind of couple of girls shout. It was my bestfriend Danny. All the girls stared at him for a minute and then back at me until finally they all walked back over to the side of the school. "Wow, thanks man." I said walking over to Danny. "No problem man, anything for my best friend." He punched me in the arm playfully and we began walking into school. "Hey I gotta go get my schedule but we'll catch up later alright?" Danny asked pointing down the hall. Before he could start walking the most gorgeous girl caught my eye. She had the most beautiful long black natural curly hair, the ones you would get without heat. Her brown eyes seemed to sparkle under the light and the way she flipped her hair off her shoulder whenever she looked down was so perfect. "Wait dude, who's that?" I asked pointing over to her. "Oh that's the new girl, she moved here about a month ago and she already has tons of friends!" He said looking at her to. I could tell he was staring. By that point had forgotten all about nash. All I could think about was her.