After the train slowly stopped, they both looked at me, as I stared right back at them. 

They stopped staring at me and began to argue with each other. 

While the robots, at least that's what I thought they were, I slowly pulled out two mini grenade launchers and pointed at them yelling, " OK I DON'T KNOW WHAT OR WHO THE HECK YOU ARE BUT BACK AWAY FROM THE TRAIN AND LET THE PEOPLE GO!"

 While I was talking to them both, the one in the front had jumped over the train and landed on the other robot's shoulders with its legs and snapped its neck.

 It hopped off the other's shoulders and yanked off its head before throwing the torso and head into the forest. 

It looked back at me, frozen in fear, and said in a Millie(Helluva Boss) new-yorker accent, " Play along with a  police gig or you're next," as a threat, so of course, I played along. 

I  tried to shake off my nerves asking, " C-could you at least se- seem to appear um well, like a robot?"

 "Ugh fine," it drawled and then stood uptight. 

I remembered the passengers on the train and ran up to the doors, after putting the weapons in my hands into my bag, pulling and pushing them open.

 After opening one of the doors, all of the passengers began to run out like a pack of antelope running for a lion. 

A small child came up to me holding their mothers' hands saying, " Thank you miss police officer," with a big smile and drying tears on their cheeks. 

"You're very welcome," I said with a small smile and rosy cheeks.

 The three walked away, and I felt content with myself and forgot about the robot until I heard some sort of noise on my side similar to a thud.

 I looked behind and saw the robot holding the train conductor in its hands laying it against the bench I was on. 

I yelped from shock when the robot lifted me and introduced itself.

 " I'm Bullet nice to meet ya, ya waita minute, what are ya?" 

I responded saying, "Well I'm a human and my name is Y/N, what are you, and could you put me down now," I said sounding stiffened due to a possible fractured rib.

 "Oh I'm so sorry about that sweetpea, also I'm an alien-robot called a transformer, and the type I am is an Ex- Decepticon ." 

" Thanks, mi- wait is it miss or.." 

"Its miss"

"OK, thanks also can you explain that from the top before I start to panic?"

"Ugh fine"

She then explained that she came from a planet called Cybertron and was a member of the Decepticons who was trying to take over the universe. She knew it was wrong so she offered to help the Autobots by being a spy for them, but was caught and tortured. But thankfully, she escaped by brutally murdering all other Decepticons on the ship she was on and was sent to earth by a Transformer type called an Autobot that went by the name of Optimus Prime. She had been sent to this planet on a mission to stop any spy or rouge Autobots. She then explained the different types of vehicles they can transform into, and said that she was some sort of multi-bot which was extremely rare for her kind, and they could hold different "forms" all in one go.

"So here I am kid, so sorry but I gotta kill ya now "

" Your welcome, wait WHAT!?"

"Hahaha! I'm just playing with you kid but if you do tell anyone else without my knowledge I'll have to dispose of you,"

"Heh even if I were to tell someone I doubt that they would listen. Alright well, it's time to go- right my train left."

"Well, if you want I could take you where you gotta go?"

"Really, well thanks....but how?"

" Kid Imma transformer, just gimme a vehicle of some sort."

" Mhm, how about a motorbike?"

"Alright, kid now we're talking!"

She began to transform into some sort of motorbike in seconds, and I heard her say hop on. So I just jumped on the bike.

END FLASHBACK 

" So basically Cody that's how we met," I told him, knowing that there had been a hella amount of profanity I held back from him, as I heard a noise on the stairs and saw Dani walking down.

"Morning Dad, morning Cody," they responded the same.

" OH, heh good morning Y/N heh, didn't see you there,"  she said in an awkward voice walking past me.

"Morning Dani," I responded trying to play along with her overhearing our conversation. 

She walked over to the counter wearing what I assumed was her pilot's outfit and someone else came in.

 It was a skinny guy with dirty-blonde hair wearing glasses and he wore a white shirt, teal loosened tie with some pens in his pocket, and blue jeans and a sort of utility belt construction workers wear. 

He also has some sort of green helmet he held in his hand.

He yawned and said sleepily, " Morning," he said as he walked over to the counter, while they all responded, I just grunted and said, " Morning."

"Wait who is this, sorry who are you?"

"I'm Y/N L/N,  the EMT and the officer your father er- Chief Burns recruited, and you are?" I said while sticking out my hand.

" I'm Graham Dani and Cody's older brother and engineer, it's nice to meet you Y/N," he said taking my hand and slightly shaking it before letting go and walking over to the counter by Dani, and then taking a seat at the table. 

We talked for a bit until someone else came downstairs.

 I didn't look up because I just figured that meh oh well it's just gonna be another person that I'm gonna have to use an awkward icebreaker with. 

Until I heard that same deep raspy voice from this morning, and then I heard him saying, " Morning, and uh Dad are you going to be doing patrol this morning or do you want me to with Heatwaaaav- uh who's this?" just realizing that I was sitting at the table.

 So, I got up and stood up as straight as I could without making it seem like I was trying to intimidate him, because the man was quite tall, and said, 

" Morning, my name is Y/N, and I'm the EMT and officer Chief Burns just recruited, and you must be?" I asked sticking my hand out for him to shake.

He was a tall, muscular ginger wearing yellow pants brown suspenders, a  tight white shirt, and black boots.

There was a small silence that quickly ended with him taking my hand and firmly grasping it saying, " I'm Kade, Kade Burns the team's firefighter," he said with a smug grin on his face.

I quickly took my hand away from the tight grip I had on his hand,  from his knowledge that if it continued, I most likely would break it. 

Mr. Burns then lately responded to him saying, " Kade I'll do patrol this morning, Cody wanna come with me?"

"Aw but Dad," he whined," I wanted to take Y/n on a tour of the town."

I responded with," Well how about after the patrol so you can get an idea of the places you would like to take me to?" hoping that I could still rest a bit because of jet and boat lag.

"Mhm alright Dad, I'll go with you," and they both left.

" Mncht, so..... who the hell was singing in the shower and threatening me over a stupid ass basketball game at 5 in the goddamn morning," I asked already knowing the answer.

End chapter 3

Thank you for reading, and the next chapter will update sooner, maybe tomorrow but you never really know.