moving forward

Towa's pov

the scenery outside was good I was thinking that about my dreams lately a type of phoenix which looks like Dranzer come to my dream and say please purify me and please release me, please help me I thought after the match I will tell to brother.

Tyson: Towa-nee, Towa-nee!!!

Towa: wow, (shocked)

Tyson: what happened to you. you look a bit pale. (Frown) ,(worried)

Max: if you are not feeling well, you could have taken a rest because you have already given us tough training. (From back taking the help of the front seat and leaning on it placing his chin on it)

Ray: you don't see seem well even in the morning you got up at 3 am ( came front placing his hand on her forehead)

Kai: indeed (with his composure maintained)

Kenny: you didn't have enough breakfast in the morning ( closing his laptop,)

Mr.Dickenson: Towa dear you don't seem good if you want to have rest you can have rest. because you have worked hard. (seeing back towards her)

Towa: Chill guys I am good, I just didn't have enough sleep, plus I have got some information on the team which you guys going to fight. (Sweet drop)

Tyson: Towa-nee you are looking good in this dress (grin on his face)

every one Nodded

I saw down 

Towa: thanks, Tyson

 time passed as she told the information about the teams 

Towa: ray you will be going first then max then Tyson is that clear 

everyone nodded

end of Pov

Kenny: How did you get this information? and how can we defeat them?

Towa: I won't tell you how to defeat them but I know how to defeat them but I want you to find it out. think of this as an assignment and complete it.

Tyson: oh man you are very tough

Max: can you give us a hint 

Towa: use your bey-dish as a weapon. (Sharpening her eyes)

everyone was confused but agreed because every time she gives advice comes to be useful

lee: hey here bunch of amateurs

Tyson: you again

Ray: lee

Tyson: I don't know about you we came here to win the tournament