🔥 HOT ENCOUNTER 🔥

Black Rose Pub....

The whole club was crowded with all drunken and horny dicks and chicks. Smoke of cigar and liquor were giving full blown to the club. Bodies rubbing with each other , totally out of senses , dancing vigorously on loud music.

Naaz were sipping her drink . She cringed  watching the Atmosphere of pub. She never prefer this crowded place but for a change and to get her mind back on track ,who were running marathon with the thought of that hot mess sidharth ,she came here in Black Rose.

From last three days she was not picking up his call nor replying his text. She don't want to get involved in this things . Not wanted to go out of the way and spoil her efforts which she was  doing from so long. She knows somewhere she is attracted towards sidhrath and she is also aware of Sidharth situation, she know unknowingly she has became sidharth's  intrest now a days. She has seen emotions in his eyes for her . The raw emotions for her. But she don't want any hindrance in her plan.

So She  came here just to get grip on her emotions. And she knows she can only focus on herself by avoiding the huge distraction that is sidharth the  hot ass.

She just look at her wrist watch and looking at time she decided to get back to home. She clear the bill and started moving towards exit, when suddenly someone pull her and pinned her to the corner pillar.  When she came  face to face to that person , her face frown and she just rolled her eyes in another second, looking at the raged sidhrath. His eyes were spitting fire. But who cares she is naaz , she herself is volcano.  she didn't flinch even a bit by seeing him instead gave him a boring look .

Leave me , what are doing mr .

Why the fuck you are ignoring me.
He writhe in complete anger. And by looking at her nonchalant self his anger reached at peak.

Are you that special to  remember. , She sassed giving him irritating look

Ohh really you want reason to remember me ... okay then don't blame me for this darling .

He dipped his face and took her plum petals in his mouth. Devouring her sweet lips fervently. He was kissing her passionately totally caging her  between him and pillar. Nor giving her single chance to breath. After few minutes Sensing her going breathless he remove his lip from her and dipped his face in her swan like neck for calming his racing heartbeat.

Naaz never ever thought in her dream that the man whom she is avoiding deliberately to control herself will kiss her this passionately,,,yes her mind was boggling.

Her uneven breath and her panting self showing how deeply he devour her mouth. She direct put her head in his chest to get her breath back.

His face dipped in her neck sniffing her cologne . Yes sidhrath Deo have gone nuts over this wild cat , which he realised in last three days, how restless he had gone because of her avoiding behaviour.
He have realised what may be the things between them but he need her to keep his mind sane, unknowingly but she has became his obsession.

After getting her breath back she just push him ..... She was in sheer rage,,...how dare you,,,,how fucking dare you? You dickhead , why you kissed me. Answer me damnit.

You yourself wanted a reason to remember me darling, so I gave you the one. 
This time he answered mischievously. First time he is feeling this foreign feelings. A single kiss spread an electric current in his whole body, he knew  that he is not gonna leave her for whole life. He want her for himself , for his peace of mind. First time any girl broke his walls and enter in his heart. He found his solace in her.

Listen carefully mr Sidharth Deo,,,,never...ever.... repeat...this .... fucking mistake... again.....

She spoke each word with a gritting her teeth , extremely angry. Actually she is angry on herself that she is not able to avoid this handsome hunk. She is fighting with her own plight.

Remember miss shehnaaz Raaje ......I will do this thing every time when you will try to avoid me, so it depends on you,,, how much you want to get kissed 😉.

And one more thing I don't know how I got so much connected to you,,, but you have became my obsession and  from now you are only mine...... Get it in your head.

And never name our closeness as mistake,,,...I felt heaven kissing you darling.

She just push him and marched towards exit. Sidharth keep glancing at her retreating figure with a smile. Licking his own lips he smile goes wider,, having  lingerie taste of her luscious lips. He just dashed toward exit to get back his mansion.

Little late with an update,,,, having exams and not keeping well too.

Enjoy the chapter
Stay happy and healthy 💖

Your Pihu ❤️❤️.