🔥WELL WISHER 🔥

Have a seat . What do you wanna have . Here's the menu order something for yourself.

Can I have long , strong, hard dick. Guyys here are preety much hot 😉.

You not changed even a bit bitch. hungry ass.

Ohh stop being boring my caramel bub. Ohk sorry .....plz yar look i am sorry I was joking now stop scaring me with your eyes sana.

Grow up genni . Plzz. There are also important things beyond banging guyss and having orgasms. Your this nonchalant behaviour sucks me.

Really it sucks you😉😉.

Hushhh you are impossible. Genni now plz listen to me carefully, stop meeting me every other month darling it can be fatal for you , why don't you understand darling. You are very important to me or I can say you are the ONLy one who left for me to lean on. I don't wanna loose you .

Caramel you know its not possible for me to live peacefully without knowing about your surroundings,and your health. You have to face me every month and that's final , I can't keep my calm more than month without seeing you. You are my only family and for that you can't tell me to not to meet you.

Okay now stop this emotional fuck I don't want my t shirt to get wet. And get your lazy ass from this cafe after I leave and plz message me after checking in the hotel . I have booked the room for you their and also book the tickets for tommorow flights and I don't want further arguments.

Yr no Sana , this is not done caramel, you are being asshole now. I want to stay with you . Atleast for two days please 🥺🥺.

Your puppy face not gonna work on me , preserve this boys only. And please get up and leave this cafe after I left okay . Now bye and don't forget to message me . And remember you are precious for me so take care of yourself bye Genni.

Yesterday shehnaaz got the call , yes it was Genni sana's only bestfriend and soul sister. Genni is orphan she met shehnaaz 12 years back . And from that day shehnaaz because Genni's heart.

Genni was living in orphanage by her birth . She never had anyone who can love her . She never in her life taste the parents love . She has her schooling by orphanage only . One day she was returning from her tuition , she got late that day , when some roadside drunken mens started troubling her . She started shivering with fear ,tears started strimming from her eyes . One man forcefully push her on road . The road was empty, it was schedule place. One men hold her hands and other one hover over her , she was begging in front of them , trying hard to get free from there grip. Shehnaaz was driving to the same direction with her driver uncle . He is old man . She was passing by the road the car was not in that much speed . The scenery on road made drive stop the car and shehnaaz too climb down she saw the men's were forcing on girls , her top is tore by that men . Sana and driver hurriedly called this police and move towards them with stone in there hands the driver too had the steel lunch box in his hands they rush to that men's and help that girl to save her from them . The men's hitt sana , but driver uncle push them and their condition couldn't help them to fight more . Shehnaaz through dirt and sands from road in their eyes they hurriedly move towards car with that little girl, who were shivering in fear and drove towards the sana home. That little girl was 15  year girl genni . From that day they became soul sisters . Genni started living with shehnaaz from that day.

Sometimes destiny gift us the most precious bonds in most wierd ways. That drastic incident made them besties and gift them this special bond . Genni knows everything single thing about Shehnaaz. She is the only person who is closed to shehnaaz and can even die for her.

Shehnaaz don't want to put her bestie life in  danger  that's why she don't want genni to meet her . She has lost everything in life and genni is only person she have for her now and she don't want to get her in trouble that's why she is maintaining this distance with her from last one year. She can't get selfish for her mission by risking genni in between , she is too precious for shehnaaz.

AT SD INDUSTRIES

Hussain is nervous today. His boss had given him the task which is completed as always but still there is something which is making him nervous and he knows his boss is sweetly short tempered. Intercom ranged in his cabin and he gulp the lump form in his throat pre assuming the consequences. He moved towards his boss cabin with the file taking the shaky breaths.

Come in...came the stern voice making Hussain almost anxious.

Sir here's the file . ... handling sidhrath the file Hussain stood there for preparing him for a scolding session. And god is too fast to listen me , sidhrath burst on him making him scared kitten.

This is what I told you mr Hussain. Answer me damnit . Why the fuck you not get what I told you to.

Sidhrath were waiting for yesterday for  the details of Shehnaaz. He was feeling very different first time. He was very eager to know about her. He is all doing for his personal things but there is something which is making him restless towards this unknown girl. Her name is not leaving his mind . He knows he have a different purposes but the unwanted strings getting attached to this name and this girl shehnaaz were making him irritated with this new emotion and feeling.

So..so ..sorry sir . I am sorry. But I didn't do you intensionally sir . Plz le...let me explain. Poor Hussain were getting afraid of his boss angry and started stammering but he know he will surely get the chance to explain. Because sidhrath never reached on any results before hearing other side and this is reason Hussain has different level of respect for his boss.

Plz mr Hussain go ahead... I am eagerly waiting for your explanation...... He present a lip tight smile...sarcasm dripping from his tongue. Hussain just gulp and started explaining him.

Sir as you have already seen there is only name , age and her qualifications is there in biodata . Other than that we know she works in DHANRAJ INDUSTRIES as PA and manager of that company....

Sir that girl is really misterious . Other than this no single information I got about her. Sir I tried my level best , I digged everywhere but got only this thing. Except this there only thing that she had joined from last one year in that company that's it. And about her nature.. she is too strict and  conservative person . She never interacts with anyone other than office, she is very private which is something very confusing. She dont mixed in people as well in her office.

Ohhh so miss Raaje is full of secrets . Interesting,very interesting , I love secrets. I already told you she is not an ordinary chick Hussain. She is something different and dangerous.  ... He just smirked because somewhere he assuming the same . Because this is very strange someone in year totally changed the company status and never gets into limelight. Being an intelligent man sidhrath somewhere got this idea already. He surely gonna digg everything about this interesting, private, miss shehnaaz Raaje.

Back with the another updated guyys

Shower your love ....many more things will reveal in future chapter....wait to know the secret about Shehnaaz Raaje 😉😉....

Plz keep voting and commenting friend 😊...

Lots of love 💝❤️

Happy reading 😊☺️