Your Eyes

It's freezing tonight. The wind blows very strong. The road is starting to look deserted. Even passing cars can be counted on fingers. Very reasonable, the clock already shows at 1 AM.

YU was in the taxi. He leaned his head against the car window. YU felt his head start to get dizzy. YU tried to open the car window to get some fresh air. YU put his hand on the window and put his chin over his hand. His hair was messed up by the wind. YU saw the night sky with a blank stare. And then, he asked the taxi driver to pull over and drop him off at the edge of the bridge. The taxi driver was a little confused.

"Sorry, Sir. but this has not arrived at your destination." asked the taxi driver.

"I'm going to stop here. it's okay" YU replied.

"But sir, it will be difficult to find a taxi here. It's midnight."

He didn't answer. YU paid and got off the taxi. The taxi left YU. He is still standing on the side of the road, saw the taxi go and then turned around walking closer to the bridge fence. He was still silent while looking at the river in front of him. Then he took out his phone from his jacket pocket. He turned on his cell phone. Staring at the phone screen. He put someone's photo as his phone wallpaper. A handsome man in a red t-shirt and blue jacket is smiling while holding a cup. YU just smiled a little at the corner of his lips. And surprisingly, he threw his phone into the river.

"ARrgh...! go away from my life!" YU shouted.

After shouting, he fell silent. He caught his breath. His chest felt very tight. Without hesitation, YU climbed onto the bridge railing. Make sure the footing is just right. His body is a little unbalanced. So, he stretched out his arms so he could stand up. Now he is standing on the railing of the bridge. Stretched out his arms to the side. Close his eyes. Take a deep breath. His mind is blank. YU felt that his life was very stressful. Tears started to fall from the corners of his eyes. He tried to forget what had happened. But can't.

The wind was blowing very hard. YU felt the wind could push him. Will i fall? that's all on his mind at the moment. If I fall, maybe I will wake up from this dream. When he wanted to drop his body into the river, he felt someone holding his jacket. Someone grabbed his jacket and made him fall off the bridge railing.

"Shit..!" YU shouted. He felt his body hurt. His palm was injured from the fall. Not a serious wound, just a scratch and a little bleeding.

"You crazy?!" said the guy pulling on his jacket.

"Yes I'm crazy! What's your business?" YU answered.

"How bad was your day that you wanted to kill yourself? Dropping yourself into the river will not make you die quickly." The guy spoke casually.

"You need a knife? I have a knife in my bag. sharp enough. If you want, I can lend it to you. So you can kill yourself quickly." He said again

"I don't need your help!" YU stood up without looking who this guy was.

YU still looking at his palms. Apart from bleeding, he felt that his palm was slightly dislocated. It was because when he fell, he held his body with his palms. Saw YU's hand was injured, the guy tried to hold YU's hand.

"Your hand is hurt. I brought a bandage. Let's treat the wound first."

The first time their eyes met. YU looked at the guy's face. He was still silent. For a moment YU let the guy hold his hand. YU felt this guy's grip was very soft. His gaze moved to the guy's face. This guy was right in front of him. His eyes are very beautiful. But, his face feels familiar. YU seems to have seen this face before. Suddenly, YU woke up from her gaze towards this guy. He pulled his hand from the guy's grip.