Unknown feelings (II)

(Anubhav's sleep broke due to chirping of birds.He opened his eyes..the dark blue sky hinted that it was dawn..the sun is about to rise.He looked around to find Haseena sleeping leaning against another tree.He remembered how they both fell asleep after talking till late night.He smiled looking at her innocence filled face.He went to her.)
As: Noor..uth jaiye bhor ho chuki Hain..ab Hume lautna Hoga(he said as softly as possible.Noor woke up rubbing her eyes.)
Noor: Good morning,Anubhav..pata hi Nahi Chala kab so Gaye..chaliye.(Both of them started walking.The sky becoming more lit with passing time.Finally they were outside the jungle..
A man: Arey yahi rahi Noor..yeh ladka bhi Hain iske Saath..(the man frowned noticing Anubhav.)
(Mpt along with Baba came running to them.Few more men and women gathered there.)
Baba: Noor yeh kya harkat Hain bacche..kitna pareshan tha main..
Ks: kaa bhaiya..Aap Noor ko dhundne nikle aur khud Gayab ho Gaye..kitna ghabra Gaye the sab..sab log aap dono ko dhund rahe Hain..
As: maaf Karna Bahena Woh phone switch off ho Gaya tha..
Man one: bandh ho Gaya tha ya...Kar diya tha..
As: kya matlab?
Man one: matlab Aap Acche se samajh rahe Hain DSP Sahab..Puri Raat khoobsurat ladki k Saath...
Ks: ama o kaa kahena chahte ho..
Women one: kya re Noor Sharam Nahi aayi Tujhe..Ishq Gaya Nahi ki durse ladke k sath Ghum rahi Hain.(she made a disgusted face.Hm was totally shocked..she completely understood what she was being accused of )
As: Bas kijiye aaplog(he said sternly.)
Women 2: DSP Sahab yeh sab na aaplogo k shaher mein chalta Hoga..Yaha Nahi..Arey Noor Jis Ishq ne Tujhe bachaya usko hi dhoka de rahi Hain..
Noor(HM): dekhiye Chachi Aap Hume galat samajh rahi Hain..
Women 3: Arey Kam se Kam Masterji K maan sanman Ka khyal Kar liya hota..
Baba: bas kijiye aaplog..meri bacchi par aise aarop lagana bandh Kijiye..
Man 3: Maaf kijiyega Masterji aapko yeh Nadi mein Mili thi..pata Nahi kon Hain Kaha se Hain...kaisi Charitra ki Hain..
As: Baasss!ek aur shabd Nahi inke khilaf(he roared.).Inke bare mein Kuch bhi bolne se pahele Apne girebaan mein jhaakkar dekhiye..kitni Gandi Soch Hain aaplogo ki..
Man2: kahe Nahi toh kya kare..Kar kya rahe the aaplog jungle mein..besharam ladki..(That was it for Anubhav he caught the man by his collar and slapped him hard.The rest of the villagers moved towards him when Karishma Singh pointed her gun at them.)
Ks: Ek kadam bhi aagey badhaya na toh bhun k Rakh denge..(the villagers stepped back and went away cursing Noor and Anubhav.AS looked at HM who was clearly devastated with all the allegations..)
As: Noor..(As soon as he called her she ran away.All of them followed her.)
--------------------------
Noor's room
(Anubhav and others entered to find her crying vigorously clutching a pillow.This is the only thing Anubhav hates about his Haseena,her tears..he immediately rushed to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.)
As: Noor..please Rona bandh Kijiye..unnlogo k baaton ko Dil pe mat lijiye..(Noor looked at him and then immediately hugged him and started crying more vigorously..)
Noor(HM): humne Kuch galat Nahi Kiya Anubhav phir bhi sab kyun aise bol rahe the.(She said between her hiccups)..Humne Ishq ko dhoka Nahi Diya..Humne Kuch galat Nahi Kiya..(she clutched his shirt tightly and dug herself more into him.)
As: shaant ho jaiye..shhh...(he was caressing her hairs.)Aap bohot strong Hain..kisike baaton se aise tutne wali Nahi Hain Aap..
(Ks noticed Baba looking at As a bit confused..she decided to give Anuseena some space and thus took others out of the room.)
Noor(HM): Anubhav, Ishq ko pata chalega toh Humse nafrat karega naa..(she said looking at him)
As:(he cupped her face and looked deep into her eyes.)..Nahi karega..Woh Pyar karte Hain aapse..hum khud unhe sab sach batayenge..
Noor(HM): sach?
As: mooch..(he couldn't help but kiss her forehead.Surprisingly she didn't protest but closed her eyes to feel the warmth.)
(Doesn't matter how much hurt Anubhav is he can never tolerate a single tear in her eyes.Anubhav noticed her sobs have subsided and she was half asleep.He comfortably made her lie on the bed and left her room.)
--------------------------------
Drawing Room
Baba:beta Bura na Mano toh ek Baat puchu?
Ks: haa haa Masterji puchiye naa.
Baba: Yeh Anubhav Noor..matlab aaplogo ki Haseena ki kya lagte Hain..
(Ks was about to say the truth when Anubhav who was coming downstairs intervened.)
As: Mitra..Bohut Acche Mitra Masterji...Humne aur Haseenaji ne sath mein Kahi saare mission ko anjam Diya Hain..
Baba: accha beta..(he was relaxed now.Everyone looked at Anubhav shocked.He moved out to the lawn without meeting anyone's eyes.Karishma followed him.)
-------------------------------
Lawn
Ks: yeh kaa harkat kiye Aap anadar (she said angrily from behind.He turned back to face her.)
As: Humne kya Kiya, Bahena(he asked innocently.)
Ks: andar masterji ko sach kahe Nahi batane Diya?
As: Kyunki hum Nahi chahte ki humare rishte k baare mein jankaar unke man mein Ishq aur Haseenaji k Vivaah ko lekar koi duvida prakat ho..
Ks: Toh Aap chahte Hain maddam sir Ishq se Shaadi Kar le?
As: agar Woh Khush Hain toh..(ks cut him off.)
Ks: ama o topa aadmi kahe balidaan Ka Murat bane ghum rahe ho??Hum Ka kahete Hain Maddam sir ko Yaha se utha Lete Hain..Lucknow le jakar treatment karenge toh Woh thik ho Jayengi..
As: Kaisi baatein Kar rahi Hain Aap Bahena..turant tyag Kar dijiye yeh vichaar..(he went away to avoid further discussion)
Ks: Bhakk topa aadmi..(she frustratedly kicked a flower pot.)
--------------------------------
(It was late afternoon when Noor woke up.She was feeling much better now.She drank a glass of water and went to her room's balcony.Suddenly she remembered how As took stand for her,how he fought with the villagers,how he handled her breakdown.A smile crept on her face.)
Noor(HM) in mind: kitne Acche Hain na Anubhav..Hume Bohut Accha Lagta Hain unke paas rahena..(suddenly she realised what she was thinking.)Arey yeh hum kya Soch rahe Hain...par sach toh Hain..AJ unke Bahon mein ek alag hi sukoon Mila Hume..unke kareeb ate hi Mano Humara dukh Kam ho Gaya...Ya Allah!yeh Kaisa ahesaas Hain kyun itna apnapan mahesoos hota Hain unke paas..kyun Lagta Hain jaise hum pahele se unhe aur unnsabko Jante Hain...(she was again thinking about Anubhav.)
Noor(HM): ughh! Hum Ishq se Pyar karte Hain...kyun Soch rahe Hain itna Anubhav k baare mein..uff(she exhaled heavily to get rid of Anubhav's thoughts..and stormed inside her room.She took a book from the bookshelf and started reading to keep Anubhav's thoughts at bay.)
-------------------------------
Precap:The attack.
-------------------------------
Anubhav Is hell-bent on sacrificing his love for Haseena's happiness.While Haseena couldn't decipher the new feelings rising in her.What will happen when Ishq will get to know about this whole Jungle Fiasco?
--------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.