20

September 18, 2020
4:15 pm, Incheon International Airport

The trio has just said goodbye to the last victim that will be going back to their home, back to their family and friends, Haruto Watanabe. He left with a huge smile on his face with his mother next to him since after his call she bought the fastest ticket to Korea.

Now only they were left, with the addition of Kim Sunoo who had no family.

As they walk back to Jay's car he began to speak in embarrassment, " I... I will get a job as soon as possible but honestly, I have to place to stay in right now."

"I will find a place for you don't worry about it," Jay says with a small smile.

They had just reached the car and were opening the doors when three of them were startled hearing soft sobbing behind them. "Sunoo-ssi, why are you crying?" Kimberly asks with wide eyes

"Hyung- what's wrong?" Jungwon asks worriedly.

"Thank you- thank you for all of this I will do anything to repay you."

September 19, 2020
2:03 pm, Jay's apartment

After having a serious conversation with his best friend, Park Sunghoon, Sunghoon accepted to take Sunoo in at his own apartment that he had just moved into a couple of months prior. The trio had just dropped him off there with a luggage bag full of clothes that Jay would not be needing anymore and some necessities and were now back at the oldest's apartment.

"We should start going over the pen drive that we got from NingNing. The sooner we do that the faster we can find the culprit," Jay says with a serious face glancing back and forth at the two younger.

After telling Jungwon what Jay meant, Kimberly nods, "We should read the conversations now." The two boys nod in agreement.

They all walk over to the couch with Jay's computer and the pen drive. Jay sits in the middle while the younger two sit on either side. "There are many spam messages..." He says as he keeps his eyes glued on the screen and his finger scrolling through the computer. "There is a deleted conversation of hers and that Hyunwoo dude and there are two unsaved numbers that keep on appearing."

"Let's first check Hyunwoo's," Kimberly says with a nod.

8:54pm~January 17, 2020~Hyunwoo: are u with kim??

ME: no I'm about to pick her up

Hyunwoo: can i go too??

ME: you do realize that yall have broken up and u're dating me right???

Hyunwoo: u know why I asked u out was only to be close to her

ME: and u know that I've always liked u. u have no idea how much I regret introducing u to her

Hyunwoo: well u already did it and there's no going back and also I hope u stop being so clingy

ME: hyunwoo come on you're supposed to be my bf!!

Hyunwoo : FAKE boyfriend get that in your head

Hyunwoo : so should i pick u guys up ?? might score me some points

ME: fuck off

"What the fuck was Jiwon thinking?!" Kimberly exclaims with an angered expression before starting to read another conversation.

12:43 pm~February 14, 2020~Hyunwoo : where are u ??

ME: i just ran away from Ara and the other girls

ME: I'm in the rooftop

Hyunwoo : i thought u would be with kim. today is valentine's

ME: are you serious right now?!

Hyunwoo : ??

ME: i was just being bullied and u are asking where your ex gf is so u can spend the day together?!

Hyunwoo : come on Jiwon do u want me to repeat it again?

ME: ik that this is fake but it hurts

"I remember that day... damn I'm so oblivious." She says frustratingly. She felt naive, naive to believe that day she was crying only because of the chasing which she had never done. Naive to not think why that day Hyunwoo hadn't gotten Jiwon anything but did give her a "friend's" Valentine's Day gift. How could she not have seen past this? "The rest of the conversations seem the same... let- let's just move on to the other numbers." She says and that is exactly what Jay does, moves on to one of the frequent numbers that they saw.

3:18 pm~January 29, 2019~+82 *-***-****: you got this month's pay?

ME: I told you that I will have it next week

+82 *-***-****: there's someone that has been eyeing your brother you know?

ME: DON'T TOUCH HIM

+82 *-***-****: THEN GET ME MY MONEY

~

4:28 am~February 3, 2020~+82 *-***-****: your brother is looking good today

ME: he already told me what you did

+82 *-***-****: hey be glad that I left him with a stable woman

ME: please just don't do it again. i promise to have the money tomorrow

+82 *-***-****: better complete that promise or it won't end up pretty

~

12:24 pm~February 9, 2020~ME: can I see him today?

+82 *-***-****: you know the deal is only once a month on the scheduled day which was on February 2

ME: but it's our birthday today, please make an exemption

+82 *-***-****: no can do

ME: I beg you

+82 *-***-****: maybe if you add $500 to this month's I can make an exemption

ME: okay, thank you

~

"So this is the person she kept in contact with to see Jungwon. As we can see she was definitely paying." Jay says.

"That still leaves the questions how she came in contact with these people and from where she obtained the money to off every month," Jungwon says, furrowing his eyebrows with a thinking face.

"I'll thoroughly go over all texts later. For now, let's read the other number's texts," Kimberly says.

10:18 pm~August 7, 2020~+82 *-***-****: yo Jiwon how many pounds do u want this month

ME: same as usual will be enough

+82 *-***-****: k no problem come to pick it up at the usual spot

ME: see you later

~

1:14 pm~July 13, 2020~ME: Myeong the price has risen to $300 per pound right?

+82 *-***-****: that's right

+82 *-***-****: you got new customers already since the others bailed?

ME: it's easy to find people looking for weed these days you know

+82 *-***-****: that I do. see you on the 27th for the turn in

ME: yes sir see you then

~

"Those were the last couple of conversations. So she was selling weed to get the money," Jay says.

Kimberly nods, "Let's look through the older conversations an address or other important information to lead us to this Myeong guy should pop up."