A tragic end to the battle. 

This battle is later known...as Bloody Halloween. 

[ Past - 2 Weeks Later ]

" They told me to expect a ten-year sentence. I guess that's still short for what I did... " Kazutora mentioned.

  Draken, Takemichi, and I visit Kazutora at a juvenile detention facility.

" I won't run anymore...I've got to face up to this. He taught me that, so... " Kazutora said. " I wanna get proper rehabilitation this time around. "

" Don't die. Kazutora. " Draken said.

" Huh? Why? " Kazutora asked.

" I know exactly what you're thinking. You better not try to make up for this by killing yourself. Got it? " Draken answered. 

" I got it...someone already told me not to put myself on an edge. " Kazutora said while averting his sight away from me. 

" By the way...here's a message from Mikey. " Draken said.

" Now and always...Kazutora is part of Toman. "  Draken announced and told him Mikey's message. " I...forgive you. "

I gave him a last smile before exiting the room, the three of us began to walk outside making me look at the clouds.

" It's getting chilly. " Draken said making me nod.

" That's winter for you. " Takemichi mentioned.

" Oh, right! " Draken suddenly spoked making me yelp. " I got a message for the both of you from Mikey, too. "

" Huh? From Mikey-kun? " Takemichi asked. 

" Yeah. "

" He said, I have something important to tell you two at our next gathering. You two better show up. " Draken said making me raise an eyebrow. 

' Wonder what it could be...? I'm scared, to be honest... '

" I should get going now! I think I need to buy something because I feel like something is important for today. " I said, excusing myself. 

" Okay, stay safe, (y/n). " Takemichi with a smile, I gave him a quick hug before walking my way to the mall. 

I look around and ran to the candy shop, grabbing a sachet of lollipops and a box of pocky.

It's been years since the last time I bought sweets for myself...

I pay it to the cashier and gave me a paper bag that I gladly accepted.

As I exited the shop, a jewelry store caught my attention making me go inside it. 

My eyes widen on the beautiful jewelry I saw made me look through the glass.

Three bracelets caught my attention, each one of them has a design of the heart. The two bracelets have a letter of B while the other one is F inside the hearts.

I exited the store only to know for myself that I bought it. 

" Oh! (y/n)! " Hinata suddenly appeared making me wave at her.

" Hello! Hello to you too Naoto. " I said while waving.

" What are you doing here? " Hinata asked and began to walk, I followed her and showed her my paper bag.