The plan part 2

I think I might start writing this from Harry's pov

Harry's pov

'So. Part two of my amazing plan. It's kind of a working progress. I had this awesome idea where we shut them in a cupboard but we don't gain anything from that. We need a better idea and, as you're now besties with them, it makes it a step easier to their humiliation,' said Malfoy, grinning mischievously. 'Let me tell you my vague idea. Okay?'

Draco leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear, his head uncomfortably close to my face. 'Well, my amazing plan is-'

Just as he was about to share his plan, Zachariah walked in, stopping dead when he saw how close Draco was to me. He swore quietly underneath his breath.

'Oh! Sorry guys... Ummm... I'm clearly interrupting something here so I'm just gonna... Ummm... Leave now...' He quickly ran out if the room.

As I turned to look at Draco I saw him blush. His cheeks, which were normally as white as a vampire's, had turned as red as strawberries. I couldn't help but blush as well, a pale glow but I felt my cheeks tingle all the same.

Draco quickly turned away but I didn't look away. His gelled hair was as white-blond as ever, shining in the moonlight.

When he turned back round, his face had returned to it's usual shade and his eyes were dark.

'I've... Ummmm... Got to go get something from errrrr... You know... Yeah... Back in a sec...' he quickly dashed out the dorm room, leaving me alone.

I was about to follow him when I realised the incident from earlier. I couldn't go outside without dying of embarrassment.

Maybe I would actually have to become 'besties' with the Gryffindors.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in AGES but I have no inspiration. Ugh