If I'm Not Safe In My Own Home Where Am I Safe? Chapter 6

The rest of the break went by and soon I was back in school. I spent my mornings as usual with my friend Alex discussing her obsession with Sterling Knight. 

I was looking down at my untied black Converse when my english binder slipped out of my hands. I reached down to grab it, but someone beat me to it. I looked up, still crouched on the floor, to see a boy smirking at me. My breathing stopped. Here I was face to face with the hottest guy I have ever seen. He had dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes that held my gaze like glue. I wanted to touch him. Tangle my fingers in his hair. My hand unconsciously reached to touch he's face when he's eyes left mine. He pushed my binder to me and walked away. 

I stood up and leaned against my locker closing my eyes. Picturing he's white t-shirt that showed off his amazing body, I stood there smiling to myself. I quickly snapped my eyes open when I heard someone laughing. I turned expecting to see Alex ,but instead Jason stood in her place. Jason had the locker next to me. 

"What do you want?" I groaned. I hated talking to him. 

"You like him."

"Like who?" I asked.

"Ryder." My mouth dropped open and I could barely speak. 

"Ryder Summers? That was him?" I could hear my heart pounding. 

"Yup. That was him and I'm going to tell him you like him."  I resisted the urge to punch him for being such an immature person.

"No you aren't." I said after composing myself.

"Why not?"

"Because Jason I don't like him. I just think he's attractive." 

"So I'll tell him that." I hated the idea of Ryder hearing any of this from Jason and not me. 

"No, I will. I rather him hear it from me then a ginger." He stuck he's tongue at me as I turned to walk away. Thinking about what I had gotten myself into. 

I spent the rest of my day trying to figure out how something so terrible happened to this boy. This beautiful boy. That in less then 3 hours that same boy would never talk to me again.