She asks, "what happened after that?"

"He disappeared for hours and didn't answer any of my texts. When I called him a woman picked up the phone–"

"A woman?"

"Don't worry," I say while loosening my grip around her to face the coffee table again to lift up my fork. I dig the fork into the cake again to pull another small piece out of it. "It was just Zeke's girlfriend. I ended up talking to his dad for a bit until he came storming in. Then he took me outside and immediately started questioning me. I'm not playing the full victim card because I pressured him about ghosting me all day and then he just snapped at me."

Sasha takes a deep breath as she watches me put the fork between my teeth to slide the cake in my mouth before chewing and swallowing. She says, "Oh, I see. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I'm sure he was stressed and you were only worried, but I don't know why he snapped at you while you guys were at the park. From what you're telling me, there was absolutely no reason for that."

I sigh while setting the fork down on the plate, realizing that I can't eat because life is so nauseating and I'll probably throw up if I continue. "I just miss him and I'm afraid that nothing's ever going to be back to normal. I've shown him every part of me and I'll never be able to take that back."

"I know, love, and I'm so sorry," she says, "you've been doing so much better before all of this, too. I think you should talk to him. That's the only way you can fix this. If he doesn't want to talk, then I don't think you should be with him anymore."

Sasha's never wrong about anything. "You're right," I say with a sigh as my eyes look down at the carpet.

I don't know why he's been trying to push me away and I hate that he just won't talk to me about anything. We would always text when we weren't together and the fact that he hasn't texted me since that night says a lot. The worst thing is that I can't even stop blaming myself for all of this, but I refuse to let him talk to me like that again.

I can feel the vibration against the couch as my phone buzzes, making Sasha and I quickly glance towards it. Please be from Eren. I pick up my phone and align it with my face to read the notification on the glaring screen. And to my surprise, it actually is him, and my heart drops.

Eren: I know we ended on bad terms the other night, but I need to take you somewhere. Please dress nicely, I'm gonna pick you up from Sasha's in about 30min.

My heart rate picks up again, beating quickly through my chest as I stare at the message on the screen. I don't even have time to process his text and I have so many unanswered questions already. I briefly read the message out loud to Sasha, who in return gives me a confused look. Neither of us know what to say, it's almost as if he heard us talking about him. Whatever, it doesn't matter. This is my chance to talk to him.

"Where do you think he wants to take you?" Sasha asks as she takes the phone out of my hand to read the message herself. The only sound that escapes her lips is a sigh before handing the phone back over to me. "And how did he even know that you were here?"

"I don't know where he wants to take me, but do you have any cute outfits I can borrow?" I ask while quickly replying to the text with an 'okay" because there's no other way for me to reply to that. I'm supposed to be mad at him, I can't have him know that I miss him. "Also, we share locations."

She laughs, "You guys are that type of couple?"

"Unfortunately."

"Well, I have clothes you can borrow," she says, "just get ready quickly because you only have half an hour."