1

Milan sat on the porch with her big cousin Sasha while they talked about the fine boys in the neighborhood "Gurlllllll! Guess who I seen the other day!" Sasha said all loud and ratchet.

"Who?" Milan asked as she watched the cars ride down her block. One car in particular caught her attention as it stopped across the street from her house.

"Your best friend Hoeshia, I mean Keshia" Sasha said with a smirk.

Milan rolled her eyes, that bitch wasn't her best friend anymore! If you could let a penis come between your friendship then y'all wasn't friends to begin with "That's not my friend!" Milan said bringing her attention back to the car.

"My bad boo, but she told me to tell you she said hi. And of course the thirst bucket was surrounded by nigguas! My future baby daddy Ricardo being one of them" Sasha said with a roll of her eyes.

Milan chuckled. Her cousin was a trip, that's all she been talking bout for the past 2 years was Ricardo being her "future baby daddy" if she kept up her Thot antics she would have him in no time.

"If you really wanted him, you would grow some and go talk to the nigga!" Milan said with her eyes still trained on the car.

"I know that car" she thought. She was just waiting on the driver who hadn't stepped out yet so she could put a face to the car.

"Now bitch you know I'm scared!" Sasha laughed shaking her head.

The passenger door came open revealing the person they was just talking about, the one that had her cousin wide open. Ricardo!

"Bitch! There he go!!" Sasha squealed.

"Pressed ass!" Milan mumbled. She was waiting on the driver to open up his door and show his sexy face.

She already had a idea of who it was, because you wouldn't see one without the other. As in Ricardo and his best friend Bishop.

"Girl he look so good!" Sasha said staring a hole through Ricardo face.

Milan waved Sasha off while she watched Bishop get out of his car.

"Damn" she mumbled. It was no denying that Bishop was one fine nigga!

"Oooh! Girl he just looked at me and licked his lips!" Sasha said jumping up and down.

Milan rolled her eyes once again.

"If you want the nigga just go get him!" Milan shrugged. She didn't see the big deal. In her book if you wanted something then go out and get that shit.

"Hell no I'm not going over there! I'll look thirsty and I'm not tryna do that!" Sasha said looking at Milan like she was crazy.

"But baby girl you are" Milan laughed.

She smiled once an idea popped in her head "Ricardo!" She yelled across the street.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Sasha hissed looking at her cousin like she grew two more heads.

"Bitch just shut up and look pretty!" Milan said while Ricardo looked in there direction "C'mere right quick" She said waving him over.

Ricardo looked at his right hand man Bishop who smirked. They didn't even have to do anything, she was already doing the job for them.

He nodded towards Bishop before they started making there way over to the girls.

"Wassup baby?" Ricardo asked soon as he walked up.

It was no denying the fact that they where gorgeous. Especially the oldest looking one. Her gray eyes captivated him. It fit well with her light skin complexion.