Backseat Adventures

There was no hesitation.

I leaped into backseat of her car, ripping the buttons off my shirt. I turned around to see her glaring at me with the look of a lioness in her eyes. She would devour me.

She had a bit more elegance about her. She got out the car and walked around to the back door. As she opened it I slowly made my way to the other side until my back was pressed up against the opposing door. She placed her knees on the seats and began crawling towards me, my legs instinctively opening themselves, ready for her.

As she hovered over me, she began kissing and biting all across my collarbone and neck. I squirmed and bit down on my lip, hard.

"Nuh uh, Babygirl. Let me hear you. Let me know how well I'm treating you". Wanda said while kissing across my jawline.

"Mmm...yes..please" I stuttered out, sweat quickly building across my forehead.

Her hands made quick waste of my belt and her hand dipped beneath my waistband. Lightly applying pressure to my clit through my panties, she brushes her lips over mine and looks deep into my eyes.

"Please what?"

"Please Miss..."

"Good girl"

She passionately kissed me like two final puzzle pieces coming together. I felt light circles on my clit with increasing pressure. I placed my hands on the side of her face, one slightly further back gripping her hair.

Her tongue brushing over my bottom lip, determined to find it's way inside. Teasing her, I denied her passage. She hummed against my lips as she pushed my panties to the side and slid two fingers into my core. Instantly gasping, she took advantage and connected our tongues together, bonding them in a sort of dance.

Her pace and my heart simultaneously increasing, her thumb rubbing faster circles, I was nearing my release.

Pulling back for air, "I'm..close..oh my god"

"Already? Dirty girl. Alright Baby". She nestled her head in my neck and sucked on my earlobe. Straight excitement flowing through my veins. She whispers in my ear, "Cum for me. Cum for Mistress".

Symphonies of moans came from the back of my throat as my walls tightened around her fingers. Panting like a dog, I giggled.

"That was..holy shit"

"Oh, you think we're done?"

"W-what? We're not?"

"Oh Baby, you haven't seen nothing yet. Not now though, let's get you home and in bed, it's been a day".

She helped me up and pulled me into a cuddle, kissing my forehead.

"What do you fancy for dinner?"