Chapter 1

"BOARDING FLIGHT 158 TO SYDNEY, AUSTRAILIA NOW!" Well that's my flight. Hello there, sorry I haven't introduced myself, hi I am Emily Peterson. I just graduated from a 2 year collage in my hometown of Westwood, North Carolina in the great states that are united (aka the USA). Now back to the story I am right now boarding my flight to my dream place to live. Drum roll please... SYDNEY, AUSTRIALIA!

As I board the plane I was having a horrible time trying to find my seat. "Um, Miss, where is seat 25?" I ask a flight attendant. "Oh look at you sweetie! You look so cute. I could just eat you up" said the (elderly) flight attendant. "Ah, um Miss, where is seat 25?" I said moving away from the woman. "Oh, that would be here next to Mr. C." the flight attendant said while pointing to a businessman.

*******

"WE WILL BE LANDING IN SYDNEY, AUSTRAILIA IN 10MINUTES" Yup that's what I woke up to after my "little-nap" during the plane ride. You know those times when you wake up in a weird position? Yeah...well that's what I am in right now I literally look like a curled-up dog. As I was trying to move in order to stretch I realized the "Mr. C" was nowhere to be seen. Well maybe he just fell-in.

I looked out the window just in time to see us fly over The Sydney Opera House. (A/N: Pic is on the media thingy) It is absolutely BEA-U-TI-FUL! Especially with all the light shining on it during the night. I just can't wait to go to my new apartment. It's has a studio design with a spiral staircase that leads to the "bedroom".

********

Getting off the plane was like going through a maze for a mouse, talk about Claustrophobia! Finally, I get out of the "maze" I make it to the terminal, grab my luggage, and head out to the parking lot. I had paid for my car to be flown to Sydney 2 days before I arrived. I get into my baby a blue 2015 Mustang Convertible. She was a graduation present from my...my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peeps! I know what your think... you love me...oh okay. Sorry about the cliffhanger but who doesn't love cliffhangers! I am planning on updating once a month and it has been working out good! YAY!!!!!! Also please, please, please vote and comment on my stories I WILL READ THEM! Ok bye!