𝟎𝟏𝟎

┌─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┐
ONLY YOU
TEN
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┘

IN REAL LIFE

          "PROM is in exactly one week... i'm freaking out!" Stella yelled as she laid sprawled across her bed on her back. She was up in her room with Daniella and Gemma.

          "And we're going to have soo much fun!" Gemma walked over from the other side of the room to sit next to Stella on the bed.

          "Yeah, lots of fun at prom where ex-boyfriends and new boyfriends will meet." Daniella teased. Stella quickly sat up and tossed a stuffed animal, aiming at her friend's head.

          Daniella swiveled around in the desk chair she was sitting at, dodging the airborne stuffed giraffe. "Louis is not my boyfriend!" Stella frowned.

          "Oh yeah.. just the totally hot guy, who definitely likes you, that you've been pining over for months and for some odd reason you friend-zoned."

          "I didn't 'friend zone' him because he was already in the friend zone."

          "How long is he staying for when he flys out here?" Gemma then asked.

          "Just the weekend, and then back to home." Stella said with fake enthusiasm.

          "Hotel?"

          "No actually, my mom offered to let him stay here. She seems to be best buds with Mrs. Partridge now... so why not invite her son whom I like very much to stay with us!"

          "Oh-" Daniella's eyes widened. "Oh." She then repeated with a devilish smirk.

          "No Daniella... I know exactly what you are thinking." Stella warned.

          "My lips are seeaaled." Daniella hummed to herself, spinning around in the chair.

          "Stella you are going to be harboring a literal celebrity in your house-" Gemma was still in shock.

          "I know! My mom has been driving me crazy over it," Stella rolled her eyes. " 'We have to make sure the house is clean' 'Do you think he'll like what i cook?' 'Make sure the guest room is made up!' " She mocked in her mother's tone.

          Gemma stifled her laugh, knowing that Mrs. Barnes was notorious for her hospitality. Stella's home was always spotless, and the interior design always changed seasonally, thanks to her mother.

          Stella sighed and continued to stare up at her ceiling. Although she could feel the butterflies building up in her stomach at the thought of meeting Louis for the first time.

          They had become really good friends in just the short few months that they've known each other.

          But Stella was a smart girl, and she already had her own suspicions about Louis' growing feelings for her. and it freaked her out.