- 𝐭𝐰𝐨

there was a surprise math test, your in the middle of answering and suddenly someone whispered to you. " help me pls, this is so fucking hard. " you smiled and turn back around to see who it was.

u were almost done in the exam.
after a few seconds you were now done u standed up to give this to the teacher.

the teacher was almost done checking the papers, then he called you " miss y/n. " u standed up to go to your teacher.

" yes ma'am? " you asked then the teacher replied, " can you pls pass your classmates grades to them im really in a hurry right now. " you nodded as an answer you picked up the papers, to pass it.

you were passing the exam papers to them, there was only two left and one was your grade and rosé grades you passed rosé grades to her.

the bell ranged which is home time. you were excited to get home and tell your brother's you got 100 points in your exam.

you got home seeing your brother lucas watching. you go upstairs to your room to refresh yourself.

after washing yourself you go to your walk-in closet and pick comfy clothes to wear, you go downstairs to tell your brother's you got 100 in math cause they would buy you ice cream.

( 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 )

you were now on the convenience store with your brothers. you run into the ice cream section then picked 5 ice cream, the two was for your brother's while the others was for you. yes you were craving ice cream.

🍄 – 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝☆

Yes the rosé I added was from blackpink. here is another chapter for you :)