Chapter 4

Alas, it is I, your adorable Author-Kun, back at it again with the gay.

TW: mild rape is included in this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable stop reading please

Aether's POV:

"Razor!" Aether smiled at the grey haired boy and got a smile in return. "Razor heard Aether out the door with other friend. Who Aether talking to?" Razor asked. "Oh! It was a new friend of mine, Thoma. He walked me back here after we suffered through cleaning together." I laughed a bit but Razor looked displeased. "New.. friend?" Razor asked sadly, dread slowly filling his face. 'What's his problem..?' I thought, but quickly dismissed it. "Yeah! New friend!" Razor only saddened. "Aether won't replace Razor, yes?" 

'My heart.' I grabbed my chest out of pain then looked Razor dead in the eyes, grabbing his face in the process. "NO! I'd never replace you!" Razor's face flushed red and he smiled wide. "Okay!" He replied and gave me a cheeky kiss on the nose, running to his room after. 'Wha..' I stood there stunned, my face heating up a bit before Scaramouche shoved past me. "Stop blocking the entrance, blondie." I rolled my eyes at his comment and went to my room to rest.

Razor's POV:

'I hope I did not scare friend Aether with that.. What called..' "KISS!" I cover my mouth. 'I hope Bennet not hear that, I not want him to be jealous, he is my friend.' I smile and lie down, my thoughts filling with Aether. 'Go away, I am trying to sleep' I grunt and turn over, in hopes to flush my thoughts out through my ear. 'What will Bennet think if he knows I kiss Aether? Bennet likes Aether as well, I hope I did not hurt him by kissing Aether.' 

~Timeskip~

Author's POV:

Aether woke up to Razor and Bennet looming over him. "Gahh!!" He cried out, sitting straight up. "What are you both doing in here! It's sunday!" Both boys shrunk back and apologized, "Sorry Aether, we came to wake you up but you looked to peaceful we couldn't do it.." Bennet hung his head, Razor did the same. "I-it's fine, but that still doesn't explain why you're waking me up on a sunday." Aether said sternly. "Hangout! Hangout friends!" Razor beamed. 'So bright..' Thought Aether and Bennet. 

"S-sure, but with who exactly..?" Aether was clearly confused. "Chongyun! Xingqiu! Bennet! Aether! Razor!" Razor yelled loud and proud. Aether laughed and the other two boys blushed, hugging Aether tight. "Let's have fun today!!" They said in unison.

Timeskip by about three or four hours

Aether's POV:

I opened my eyes to see one boy with dark blue hair and the other a white-ish blue-ish combination staring down at me. I had my head rested on the darker haired one's shoulder mid-nap, apparently. "Who-" but before I could say anything, they both shushed me with their fingers on my lip. "Wait really who-"

Shushed again. I was about to get up and start hitting the two before some familiar faces joined the blue haired boys in staring at me. "Ah! He's awake!" Exclaimed Benny. Razor quickly took me into his arms, ripping me from the grasp of the blue haired boys. They looked displeased at the action but said nothing.