Chapter 15

Diavolo and Brianna's mom were with Brianna as she fell unconscious. Diavolo placed her in her bed and was confused on what happened. Just then Barbatos and Lucifer joined him into the human world. "Young Master, we felt a...". Barbatos stopped talking to see Brianna lying on the bed unconscious in a wedding dress and that he wasn't alone. "Hello, I'm Barbatos, you must be Brianna's mother. How are you doing today?" Terry was confused. "Why do you all look so normal?" Lucifer stepped forward. "Not always but some do. We have human forms and demon forms too. Hello I'm Lucifer. I take it something went wrong, with the curse. Meaning the curse wasn't placed on you Diavolo but placed on Brianna itself." Diavolo just looked at Brianna body and placed his hands on her head and her stomach. "Where is Mahogany?" And transformed into his demon form. "Barbatos stay with Brianna, I need to go have a talk with someone." He kissed Brianna on the lips and stood up. "Terry, this is my true form, I take it you understand the severity of keeping this a secret. Please stay by your daughters side, she needs you." Diavolo goes to leave but was stopped. "Diavolo, please save my daughter." He nods and vanishes. She walked over to Brianna, who was in the bed. "Miss Terry, would you care for some tea?"

Diavolo and Lucifer went back to Devildom, they were at the Demon Lord's Castle trying to find Mahogany. "Where is she? She shows up when ever. Where could she be?" They tried summoning her themselves. They even called for help from Solomon.  And after 10 minutes, Solomon arrives at the castle. "Solomon, I'm not sure that you are aware of this but we have another sorcerer out there that's been causing a disturbance in our lives. And we don't know where she is." Solomon was confused. "Another sorcerer?  What was her name?" Diavolo told him the whole story, from the previous exchange student, to her taking Lucifer and how he and Brianna got together. And even how he was cursed to redo the exchange program over but Brianna was the student instead. "She shows up when ever and we need to find her. Brianna is unconscious in the human world. I need to save her." Solomon thinks for a second. "If Brianna is unconscious as we speak, then this sorcerer is in the human world too." Diavolo and Lucifer looked at each other. And they rushed back to the human world to see Barbatos holding Terry in a binding spell.

"Barbatos? What's the meaning of this?" Diavolo asks as Lucifer walks over to Brianna. "Young Master please check on Miss Brianna." He walks over to Brianna who was still unconscious but was transforming into someone else. "My Lord, this is not Miss Brianna's mother. While you were gone, and I was making tea, Miss Brianna's phone rang. Her mother was on the phone asking about her and explaining how she was knocked out by someone. So I entered the room and she was giving her a potion." Diavolo grabbed the bottle. "What is this Mahogany?" She laughed. "Fool, did you think I would let you win. You should have checked your mother's ring, if it really is her ring." And he walks over to Brianna's body, and looked at the ring. He reached for it and it shocked him. "The ring was the weakness. It wasn't until I placed it on her finger that she passed out." Lucifer tried to reach for the ring, and he too got zapped. "Looks like demon magic can't break it. How do we remove this, and what did you give her?" She laughed again. "Think back, who is she?" Diavolo looked at Brianna again and he remembered. "D'narah." And Brianna transformed again. "Seneca." Said Lucifer. "Wait whose that?" Lastly she was a red head woman. Everyone looked at Brianna and nothing was coming to mind. Nobody couldn't put the pieces together. "Who is she? Am I suppose to know?" Mahogany didn't respond. She just vanished instead. There was a knock at the door. "Brianna?"

Diavolo walks to the door and answers it. "Hello?" The person at the door was confused. "Uh hello, I'm looking for Brianna, my daughter, does she not live here." Diavolo who was confused responded. "Yes, she lives here, she asleep now, but please come inside." He lets the woman in who still was confused. "Hello I'm Brianna's boyfriend, Diavolo. And you might be." She retorted back. "I'm her mother, Brianna? Brianna? Where is she?" He tries to calm her down. "Brianna is asleep, I can take you to her. Please this way." He escorts her to the bedroom where Brianna was asleep on the bed and two other men were standing there. "What the hell is going on here? Three men and my daughter in her wedding gown. I hope this isn't what I think it is?" Everyone looked at each other. "No, we don't know what your talking about. But like I said, she's asleep." Brianna's mom looked at her. "Why is her hair red? She look like one of my great aunts?" They all looked at each other. "What do you mean?" Brianna's mom, pulls out her phone. "I do ancestry look up, and I went back several decades ago. But also I look into other forbidden things too, Lord Diavolo?" His eyes widen. "How do you know who I am?" She shook her head. "Look don't tell her but I'm not her actual mother." Barbatos chimed in. "You're a witch?" She nods and and showed her true form. She was a older woman, a much older woman. "Terry? Why, are you here? Did you know about this?" Lucifer asks and Brianna's mom nods. "Hello to you too Lucifer, how's Mammon?"  The witch Terry nods her head.  "I knew about her past lives. I purposely chose her, knowing it would lead to you. I'm glad you have changed Devildom too. You might not recognize this woman, because you were just born. This is your mother Lord Diavolo. This is what she looked like before she died." Diavolo looked back at Brianna's body. "I always wondered what she looked like. Wait I thought she was human? But you're a witch?" She laughed. "Yes, I also had human parents too. You are not born a witch, you learn it or gain it. Mine was gained, but she was a human. She met your father just by accident and he fell in love with her. She saw passed all the demon in him, and loved him. Kinda like her." Brianna's mom transformed back into her current self. "Now in order to remove the ring, she has to remove it, and she will wake up. I know you will make a wonderful husband Lord Diavolo, so take care of my baby, and her babies. Them demons will need you." Terry rubbed Brianna's hair, and left.