secret codes of leonardo Da vinci 2009~2010.

the team was shocked of me and what was bothering me that they didn't know i was a "psychotic" patient me also didn't know what was happennig , to write without stop i remember i was very very high ! and someone anonymous his name ( messiah dajjal ) wants to Chat with me i told him who is this ? he did not say anything i wrote leave michael jackson alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ ( i don't know why i wrote that r.i.p. Jackson 💔 ) my family saw all the things i post because my laptop was open and i went to somewhere else i think maybe bathroom they deleted some of the stuff in my profile but some other things did not deleted because it was waaaay too much things so they took me to the ( Mental Hospital ) and drag me in wheel chair to the emergncy room they can't control my hyperactivity so they gave me injection in my butt muscle i slept in the wheel chair my parents took me to the car to the behind seat , next day i felt normal i am back again to my "normal brain" they didn't take the laptop from me and after one week i tried so hard to apologise to the team  ( i hope now they read this diary because i am a kind person and innocent i love them like my brothers & more than brothers to me like me loving me! ) , they did not answer and all the team members blocked my page they was angry from me , last but not least i sent a message to ( Mark Zuckerberg ) begging him to delete my page and all the stuff on it now it is 2021 mark closed my profile in ( FaceBook ) , now the question is what happened to michael jackson's death ? that he did not sleep , it happened to me too this app is dangerous !!! i think there are people a government more than bigger than government they are behind ( Facebook ) i gave them the answer for this puzzles & codes for Da vinci i saved my country from ( Illuminati ) because i revealed the secrets in 2009 and they revealed it next 2010 😹 🤷🏻‍♀️ if i am dead from masonic satanic devils i will be ( martyr ) a ( Hero ) and protected from god to go to him without any sins.