2009 and 2010

Let me tell you about my story. It was experiences, experiences, and experiences. some are tragic and some are optimistic. this diary was private and now I surrender to the reality and challenge myself that it will be public.

while i am having some fun with my two cousins in their house i WAS A FAN of a parkour team it was a coincidence to fall in love with a guy in this team this story will begin here! ahhh!!! it will not finish so here we go , in almost 2009 and 2010 my two cousins and I went to an "Exhibition Festival" in my country i saw a team there this was my first time to see them so we took the name of this team from the background screen in their show ,, they was jumping and rumbling !!! we had fun so in the end of the day i came back to my cousin's house to sleep in her house but we did not sleep we was so busy in internet my cousin took the team's email so we can contact them and ask them some curious questions we chated with the leader of the team and the other guy of the team they told us they have "FaceBook" i registered my first new account the nickname "Davincci Angel" in coincidence my two cousins have the nearly same nicknames! we thought ourselves COOL! i started in one week without stop to post in my page interesting stuff it was a scanner photos of my real sketch paintings! i started to draw! and draw! and draw! almost 11 paintings! in almost 3 weeks without stop i met a guy in this team i love and in the beginnig i did not know why he hates me ? but i realised i bothered him in hundreds of DM he felt so annoyed ! he started to reproach and like spiting on me i cried alot that day i admit i am the wrong! not him why i bothered him with thousands of DM he told me to stay away from him ... this story begins here in this event i did not sleep for three days i started to write logos and numbers and pretened that i am "Jesus Christ" changed my profile picture , i posted "Jesus" photo I WROTE A VERY INSANE STUFF!!! 1. i SWEAR! i shared "illuminati" stuff & i wrote about them and my country did not know about them at all. 2. logos , logos and logos i wrote logos like ( 11,12,13 ) , ( 69 ) , ( ++ , - - , + - ) i was writing codes of somethings. 3.i drew a triangle with a man inside and other upside down triangle with a woman inside.
4. i spited and cursed the whole team with crazy sick words. 5. ... etc i don't know what else.