CHAPTER 13

Mari sat down at her usual table outside in the sun, by the flowers. She had started Gotham High three months ago and it was going great, except all the girls didn't know that Damian was her brother so they glared at her every chance they got. Damian and Jon were always by Marinette's side so they couldn't do anything. Today though, Damian and Jon were on a last minute mission since the beginning of the week and would be coming back later this evening.

Some girls surrounded Marinette and glared at her. Mari didn't even flinch and continued eating her lunch and texting her boyfriend.

"Ahem. Did you not notice us?" One of the girls, probably the leader of the clan of Barbie's said.

" If you keep waiting out here for me to acknowledge you and your plastics, you'll melt. And we don't want to give the cleaners in the school more trash clean up now would we?" she glared at them.  

Mari got up from her seat and pushed passed them but she was grabbed by her hair.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME, ALLY ANTON, LIKE THAT!! MY FATHER IS ON THE SCHOOL BOARD, I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS SCHOOL AGAIN!!"The blonde Bratz doll with waaayyy too much plastic surgery screeched.

" wow, so intimidating, I'm so scared, I could pee my pants right now," Mari said, sacasm dripping in her words.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The next week those same amount of girls had been bothering Mari, thank kwamii that Felix was in Gotham so she had something to look forward to everyday. And you won't be able to see your lovely boyfriend if you are locked away in jail for murdering some plastic bitches.

Marinette and Felix were behind the school making out, not noticing the camera recording them. 

Ally was sure that this would make Damian breakup with the blue brat.

She rushed to show Damian only to find him making out with Rachel.

She screeched, gaining their attention. "What is it!?" Damian said.

Ally composed herself and spoke," Your girlfriend is cheating on you. And you're cheating on her." She showed her phone.

Damian and Rachel almost burst out laughing. Rachel and Mari were friends and she knew Damian was Mari's brother. 

Then they heard a voice behind them. It was Marinette and Felix.

Felix was running away from angry Mari.

"DAMIAN HELP! YOUR SISTER'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

"Oh Felix~", Mari cooed," Want a hug?"

"No, thank you very much." Felix answered hiding behind Damian and Rachel.

Ally stood frozen. She didn't understand.

"WHAT IS HAPPENEING HERE!! DAMIAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!! UGH."

Mari turned to her, "Well, if it isn't the plastic barbie I found during lunch. Surprised your ankles haven't broken in those heels." She muttered the last part. "And I don't remember my brother being an object." 

"W-wait, Damian is your brother?!"

"Yh," Mari answered," and Felix here is my boyfriend."

Ally blushed from embarrassment then left.

Marinette turned to Felix and said," No cuddles for a week." And left, dragging Felix along with her.

Felix was shocked." W-what? COME ON MARI, IT WAS JUST A SILLY JOKE! I want cuddles!" He whined.