07

Hearing that, Chen Jinyao's eyes widened as if he was frightened: "..."

Yan Cheng didn't lie.

This is indeed one of the reasons why he refused to give Chen Jinyao to his arms tonight.

"Be careful when you hug me to sleep in the future."

He is already full of blood. Chen Jinyao is beautiful, good-looking, and his legal wife. It doesn't matter if he sleeps in the same bed on weekdays, he will inevitably be charming when he is rubbed tightly... ...

Occasionally, when Chen Jinyao's unavoidable excitement was attributed to a hooliganism by Chen Jinyao, he really wanted to refute it. Chen Jinyao seduced him first, and he was only seduced.

"More than this reason, right?" Chen Jinyao recovered, cleared her throat, tilted her head with the woman's precise sixth sense, and asked suspiciously after thinking for a few seconds.

If it was just for this reason, she would have been pushed away when she was holding him as early as the first day. Besides, any man in the world who would like to be so Liu Xiahui would have taken the initiative to send it to the door and pretended to be clear. Gaodi chose to reject it, not stupid.

Therefore, rejection must be caused by other external factors, "you said."

"..." Yan Cheng turned over and lay aside, tightening his lips unnaturally. For a long time, he glanced at her, squeezed his hair irritably, and asked, "The secret love you told Huo Qidong the other day. ,now what?"

"What now?" She didn't understand what he meant.

"Do you still like him now?" He still had some doubts.

I'm afraid to say that, just like the rumors about myself outside, the person I like marries/marries someone else, and feels discouraged to find someone to get married.

If this is the case, even if there are those restrictive prenuptial agreements that you have added, it will actually be the same as nothing. No matter what, you will still respond.

Chen Jinyao curled his lips and almost laughed.

Without the shackles, she could easily turn over and lie on her side. She looked at him, poked his chin with her fingertips, and then said solemnly: "I don't like it a long time ago."

"But my parents thought I loved him too much to breathe."

Yan Cheng grabbed her messy hand and squeezed, "Really?"

"Really, I haven't contacted him eight hundred years ago. If you believe it or not, I swear..." She bent her eyes and smiled, "If I like him, it will thunder and thunder."

Yan Cheng was startled, raised his eyes and stared at her for a while, then raised his eyebrows.

There was a moment of silence.

He became an afterthought:

"You don't need to make such a vow."

"I didn't doubt you again."

"Heh." Chen Jinyao rolled the quilt and rolled to the corner.

After the giant warm baby was on the verge of death,

No matter how attractive his body heat is,

In the end, it was "abandoned"!

----------------------------------------------

Regarding the rectification and reform of the Erguan, there is no need to spend much time.

What Yan Cheng meant was that as long as it was restored to the same business model as before Zhou Chao's management, after all, if he changed it further, he was afraid that it would be changed to a teahouse with no desires.

Teahouses are not a place where young people like to go.

After all, he also wants to make money in business.

And it doesn’t take a month and a half to return to the previous appearance. The police station just gave such a time limit. After the rectification is completed within the time limit, they can continue to open for business. After all, Yancheng belongs to the Yan family. They are there at the police station. There is still a sense of face, Artest is extremely fast, and he himself can't take any time off. After the land is almost ready, he will call Yan Cheng non-stop.

Ask him if the Erkan can continue to operate.

At that time, Yan Cheng was about to go to Chen Jinyao's clinic, to have a sense of presence and at the same time to have lunch with her to cultivate feelings.

When he heard Artest asking him this way, he didn't have any expression: "So fast?"

"The longer the delay, the more guests will run." Artest frowned and reported impartially, "It's been a month, it's not fast."

"The employees of Erguan were all waiting to continue working, so they can get paid."

Yan Cheng straightened his tie with one hand, his eyes flicked, "Isn't the salary paid during the period of closure?"

"Yes, so their conscience can't get through." Artest said.

"..."

It has been sunny for a week.

The sky was clear, the sun was shining, and the bitter cold was blown away, bringing the slightest warmth, but no matter how good the sun was, it couldn't resist the oncoming cold wind when going out.

The Erguan’s ability to reopen sooner seems to be responding to the good weather.

Yan Cheng has been recuperating at home for so long, especially after the fireworks in the non-ordering takeaway kitchen, he gradually, gradually, became fat and heavier.

The specific time of the business was still pushed to next week by him. During this period, the whole process was also handled by Artest. Artest is a capable man and his friend.

Yan Cheng felt relieved to him, "By the way, where is Zhou Chao's servant?"

Artest hesitated for a while before saying: "Now I work at Huo Qidong's company."

"Oh?" Yan Cheng lowered his eyelashes and bent over to change his shoes.

After a pause, suddenly the tip of his tongue touched his upper jaw, and he sneered: "He has a big heart."

Artest also smiled, and simply took out all the gossip he heard recently: "I heard that Brother Shao said that because of Zhou Chao, Huo Qidong and Zhou Xue had a big quarrel. Huo Qidong is now staying in the old house, even at home. Not going back."

"Zhou Xue and her friends cried out, but now they are laughing in a circle." Artest appeared a little cautious when he said the second half.

If he wasn't talking on the phone, he might still be able to see him raising his eyes and observing his expressions.

However, Yan Cheng was completely disinterested in these.

He doesn't have so much patience to listen to other people's parents.

After a few perfunctory sentences, he hung up the phone decisively with "I'm going to drive now" as the closing remarks: "You'll take care of the Erguan matter.

Artest: "....................."

To be honest, he feels that he is getting more and more confused about his boss now.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

More Drama Novels
Top Giants: Rebirth of the Black-Bellied Wife
4.8 (16 votes) - 393.1K views
I Dare You To Run Away Again
4.8 (4 votes) - 140K views
Her Little Dimples
3.4 (11 votes) - 32.2K views
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com