She got up from the bed, stepped on her slippers and prepared to go out and carry Duny in.

"What are you doing?" Yan Cheng finally couldn't help it.

Chen Jinyao glanced at him, shaking her teeth: "You don't want me to stick, I'll stick to Duni."

"..." This is a naked threat!

The two looked at each other for twenty seconds.

Then, at the moment when Chen Jinyao was about to go around the end of the bed, Yan Cheng suddenly got up and fluttered to the end of the bed. He quickly stopped Chen Jinyao with his eyesight and hands. He raised his hand, grabbed her arm, and slammed the person directly onto the bed.

The sudden movement caught people off guard, "Ah..." Chen Jinyao screamed subconsciously, and then muted when Yan Cheng turned over and pressed against her.

"Hug, hug, Xiaoye give you a hug." Yan Cheng seemed a little frustrated.

Analyzing his tone carefully, he can hear more of annoyance than his anger and anger, because he was sulking alone and caused the chagrin of the current situation.

He embraced Chen Jinyao's slender waist with one hand, carried her into his arms, and pressed her against him. The two bodies were close to each other with no gap.

The four eyes facing each other close at hand can feel the ambiguity when breathing is intertwined.

It didn't take long for Chen Jinyao's eyes to disappear completely, and she recovered.

She reached out and pushed the man on her body without pushing.

There was a hot and humid breath in her ears, itchy and numb, before she wrinkled her brows, there was a "chicks", and a lazy, magnetic chuckle sounded.

"..." She was dumbfounded.

Immediately afterwards, Yan Cheng didn’t get a smile, lifted his hand, rolled the quilt and directly covered the two of them, and easily locked the two of them into an almost inseparable narrow space, and everything in front of him fell instantly. Into the darkness.

The Duni outside was probably dead, and he didn't call any more, and the surroundings were completely quiet.

The heartbeat was thunderous, the temperature began to rise, and there was a sense of dryness inexplicably.

Yan Cheng leaned down, and all his nose sprinkled on Chen Jinyao's upper neck. Chen Jinyao shrank her neck subconsciously. Before she could say "Yan Cheng, let me go" between her teeth, her side neck was gently touched. Biting the ground is a lick.

The suggestive meaning is full.

Chen Jinyao froze and dared not move.

I'm afraid that I will trigger some incredible switch when I move it.

But facts have proved that even if the switch is not moving, it is still on.

She swallowed, twisted and struggled.

But Yan Cheng turned a deaf ear to it for a long time before he stopped, breathing slightly fluctuating, and he called her name: "Chen Jinyao."

The big palm gently rubbed her smooth and delicate back.

After forcibly propping up his body and letting the two keep a little distance, he continued: "I am a normal man with desires."

The hoarse voice was a bit sexy, and he paused. He continued to speak slowly, deliberately dragging the voice: "If I hadn't let you, I'm afraid it would have been the first time you hugged me to sleep like an octopus. At that time, I will take care of you."