"Get up" he said and I obeyed. My head pounded and I was so close to fainting. He looked around finding for something to use to stop the bleeding. He then removed his bandana from around his neck and positioned me in front of him. He placed the bandana on my throat with a bit of force. I flinched and whined in pain.

"It's only going to hurt for awhile, stay still" he said while focusing on the wound.

Tears streamed down my face and I pinched my eyes shut. He saw how much pain I was in so he used the bandana and tied it loosely on my neck. The bandana was covered in blood my eyes widen.

"It will be fine" he said while drawing his attention back to his phone, texting someone.

"Thank you" I said, feeling genuinely thankful even though he was such a douchebag.

He didn't even acknowledge me and drew his full attention towards his phone.

I felt stupid.

I ran my hands towards my knees and rested my head on it, basically hugging my knees. The cold breeze blew across my face making me shiver. I closed my eyes trying to forget the pain in my head. Thoughts about these few days raced through my head. Why did these people kidnap me and why did this man beside me save me?

This man...

I didn't even know his name. 

"W-what's your name? I hesitated before asking.

"None of your business" he replied stone coldly. My eyes widen and didn't understand why he was so mean for.

"But your right next to me, and you saved me" I think I deserve a name" I said.

"No" was all he said before walking away towards the driveway.

I stood there shocked. Was he bipolar or something?

He walked towards the driveway and started kicking around stones. I watched him.

I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings and that was a big mistake.

Out of no where, a hand grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth. I screamed trying to pry the hand of my face. When I turned back, it was Charles who was holding me and silencing me. I turned back looking at harry and he was facing the other way. I squirmed and tried to break free from Charles's hold.

How was he even out here? Didn't "Mr. None Of Your Business" tie him to the bedpost?

Mark was never found, so he could've helped Charles escape.

Charles began to slowly drag me backwards, back to the place him and his men held me captive. "HELL"

I kicked the ground and tried screaming for "Mr. No Name's" attention but failed. Can he turn around? Please?

I decided that I cannot depend on anyone to save me so I kicked Charles in the balls and ran towards "No Name" asking for help. Before I was even a centimeter away from Charles, he grabbed my ankle and I fell to the ground.

Luckily, I was able to let out a ear piercing scream which caught the attention of "Mr. No Name." He turned to my direction and ran towards Charles, tackling him to the ground. He punched and kicked him until Charles's face was bleeding. He was about to die. Even though he is such a terrible human being, the humanity moral in me couldn't allow him to die.

"Stop it!" I screamed while pulling "Mr. No Name" away from Charles. He's nostrils flared and he was furious. He gave Charles one last kick to the stomach and pulled out his gun. 

"Don't!" I begged but it was too late. He had shot Charles on the stomach once again and blood poured. I didn't know if he was alive but his body was unconscious on the ground.

 I stared at "No Name" terrified of what he just did. He had no mercy. That scared me. 

What will he do to me?

My breathing quickened and I stepped away from him. He cleaned of the blood on his shirt while grabbing my hand and taking me outside. I was speechless and didn't know what to do but let him push me around. 

We waited outside the drive way for about two minutes when a black SUV pulled up.

 A guy around his 20's was driving and signaled us to get in. 

And that's what we did.

 Why did I get in?

"Why the fuck did you take so long?" Mr. No Name yelled at the driver.

"Calm your balls, Harry" he replied.

Harry was his name? Well, at least I found out 0.2 percent of him.

"Whatever Paul, she almost got raped twice" Harry exclaimed.

After a few minutes of the boys quit quarrelling, I decided to speak.

"Where are we going, and who are you guys?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Tell her, Harry." Paul said.

"She doesn't have to know shit" he said while glaring at him. He then turned to me and said "As I said princess, it's none of your business".

I gulped and decided it's best to shut up. 

My stomach begged for food and I needed to quench my thirst. I didn't want to tell him so I hoped one of them got the idea.

Harry was busy on his phone and I looked at Paul through the rear view.

He smiled and me and mouthed "Are you hungry?" 

I nodded without hesitating.

He passed me a sandwich and I ate it thanking him. He also gave me a bottle of water and I was extremely thankful. This man right here, was an angel from heaven.

I ate quietly while looking out the window. 

Harry turned his gaze to me and asked "When was the last time you ate?". My mind was begging me to say "None of your business" to give him a taste of his own medicine but I didn't.

"Since I got kidnapped." I answered honestly. He hummed and nodded then returned his gaze towards his phone.

We had been driving for a long time and I was convinced we had left the state. I didn't know why I trusted both Paul and Harry but my instinct told me that they wouldn't do anything to me. 

Well at least Paul won't. He seems nice. He has dark brown hair and facial hair. He also had tattoos on he's arms which made him look pretty cool. Okay not going to lie, he was pretty hot. 

I turned my gaze back to the road and my head started to feel heavy. 

I soon let sleep take over me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this was a long ass chapter so I hope you enjoyed.

don't forget to keep voting!!

reminder: DRINK A GLASS OF WATER RIGHT NOW

love ya!!